The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Founder calls for Gardasil to be extended to men

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby rath » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 am

8 September 2009 Print this article Comments Share this article

A vaccine against the human papilloma virus (HPV) should be given to men as well as women, the vaccine's founder has urged.

Professor Ian Frazer, former Australian of the Year and creator of the Gardasil vaccine given to all girls and women to prevent cervical cancer, told the Australasian Sexual Health Conference in Brisbane yesterday that men and boys also needed to be concerned about the sexually-transmitted virus.

"Papilloma virus-associated cancer and genital warts are problems not just for women, but for men as well," Prof Frazer said.

"About 10 per cent of the cancer burden caused by HPV16 and HPV18 is in men, and genital warts affects men and women equally.

"Vaccinating males prior to virus exposure would likely help protect them against HPV-associated cancer, and also against genital warts."

In the US, an advisory panel to the Food and Drug Administration will tomorrow consider the safety and efficacy of extending Gardasil to men and boys.

In Australia, Gardasil and its new competitor, Cervarix, are only indicated for girls and women aged up to 45 years for the prevention of the cancer.
rath

Postby mael » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 am

Gardasil's taking a lot of heat these days.

So many girls left invalids and sterile because the medical industry wants to profit from sickness.

http://www.youtube.com/HealthRanger7?gl ... yaVxYYVfQE

There is so much out there exposing Gardasil for the unnecessary poison that it is. And it doesn't even work.
mael

Postby rath » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 pm

mael wrote:Gardasil's taking a lot of heat these days.

So many girls left invalids and sterile because the medical industry wants to profit from sickness.

http://www.youtube.com/HealthRanger7?gl ... yaVxYYVfQE

There is so much out there exposing Gardasil for the unnecessary poison that it is. And it doesn't even work.

Think your wrong on that mate.

Show me, a single case of gardasil being the single factor in causing harm to a healthy,
human being.

You carnt ....

Have you ever stoped to question why all these so called' ...
"Harmful effects" from vaccines always happen in countries with 3erd world health care systems, SUCH AS the USA ..... Mexico ..... ect ect.

It's because poor people in these 3erd world nations need to fake injury or illness in order to sue & get a cash setelment so they can buy private health insurance.

Much in the same way the usa has a higher rate of over all litigation.

For such things as personal injury claims, or accident & injury lawsuits.

its all crap.
rath

Postby mael » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:19 am

No. I can't be bothered to go through your tedious reams of irrelavant and highly-spun government-approved gargage posing as news.

But I would like to advise people to read both sides of the argument. I have, and there's absolutely NO WAY I'd have anyone in my family taking that poison.

Say NO! ... to 'vaccines.' Naturally acquired immunity is the only way to go.
mael

Postby rath » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:24 am

mael wrote:No. I can't be bothered to go through your tedious reams of irrelavant and highly-spun government-approved gargage posing as news.

But I would like to advise people to read both sides of the argument. I have, and there's absolutely NO WAY I'd have anyone in my family taking that poison.

Say NO! ... to 'vaccines.' Naturally acquired immunity is the only way to go.

:roll:
rath

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts