The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Come on rath I am waiting

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby rath » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 am

chiselray wrote:oh kf ...

I dont get it Chiselray ....... KF.

Who ... What is KF
rath

Postby chiselray » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 pm

ef u cee kay

kcuf
chiselray

Postby mael » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 am

I didn't even know there was an ignore button.

I'm also impressed, Rath. :o
mael

Postby rath » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:41 am

mael wrote:I didn't even know there was an ignore button.

I'm also impressed, Rath. :o

It's an upgrade.
rath

Postby sandra » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 am

chiselray wrote:ef u cee kay

kcuf

Ahhh got it. :mrgreen:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:58 pm

I'll, once again, pop in briefly here, where I'm able to say whatever the F*** I want (that's right Billy)

Rath...

Yes. Bravo. Bravo!
I'm very, very impressed with how much you've grown up in 2 weeks! From instigating pointless arguments, and hopelessly derailing threads with nonsensical logic and insults, to instigating sh*t and then turning the other cheek afterwards!

Impressive indeed.

Sup Omega? I've been here a while and I have been trolled by rath before as well, so you've got at least one comrade since apparently that makes a difference.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 am

Tairaa wrote:I'll, once again, pop in briefly here, where I'm able to say whatever the F*** I want (that's right Billy)

Rath...

Yes. Bravo. Bravo!
I'm very, very impressed with how much you've grown up in 2 weeks! From instigating pointless arguments, and hopelessly derailing threads with nonsensical logic and insults, to instigating sh*t and then turning the other cheek afterwards!

Impressive indeed.

Sup Omega? I've been here a while and I have been trolled by rath before as well, so you've got at least one comrade since apparently that makes a difference.

There you go ......... A shoulder to cry on.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Rath...

Yes. Bravo. Bravo!

Impressive indeed.

What ever works right, sro.
rath

Postby rath » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:05 am

Oh yhe :

One more thing before i forget again ...........

Go' F*** your eyes.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:50 am

I'll, once again, pop in briefly here, where I'm able to say whatever the F*** I want (that's right Billy)

We know we can depend of some people to always maintain the high standards required here! :lol:

That Alpha Omega says he is going to come to America and save us all from the revolt, and given an oath to defend the Constitution, but he bailed out when the conversation got too hard for him. Coming all the way from Austrailia to fight for us!

Poor ol Rath is practically neighbors with him. :lol:
greeney2

Postby rath » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm

greeney2 wrote:

We know we can depend of some people to always maintain the high standards required here! :lol:

That Alpha Omega says he is going to come to America and save us all from the revolt, and given an oath to defend the Constitution, but he bailed out when the conversation got too hard for him. Coming all the way from Austrailia to fight for us!

Poor ol Rath is practically neighbors with him. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Altho ..... my my spidey sense tells me he aint no Aussie.

He might be a New Zealander or something.

Maybe a £10 pohm.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts