The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

What if??

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Slade » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:49 am

I wouldn't go so far as to say that hybridisation has occured or that we're engineered, but there is, has been and always will be an innate gene in us that encourages us to explore. From the great explorers of Magellan, Columbus, Cpt Scott etc, we have always wanted this. And with most of the land on this planet explored, (with the deep seas too deep for us to explore), space and looking for other planets may be why we look up.
"The Wheel is spining but the hamster is dead"
Slade

Postby BloodStone » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:51 am

Wasn't there a guy a few years back who claimed he could summon UFO'S at will? Called himself yawieh or something like that?

It was his beleif that you can summon UFO's at will, you just need to be on the right frequency. It's almost as if you are praying to God. If you have faith that they are there, they will show themselves to you. It's kinda the same as God isn't it?

All you have to do is believe, and you shall see the light.

Our minds are much more powerful than most people will ever know.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:01 am

Having faith untill you see it is really just a deluded idea.
although it can also prove we are psychic and can create illusions if we believe it that bad. :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:24 am

BloodStone wrote:Wasn't there a guy a few years back who claimed he could summon UFO'S at will? Called himself yawieh or something like that?

It was his beleif that you can summon UFO's at will, you just need to be on the right frequency. It's almost as if you are praying to God. If you have faith that they are there, they will show themselves to you. It's kinda the same as God isn't it?

All you have to do is believe, and you shall see the light.

Our minds are much more powerful than most people will ever know.

BloodStone...

I remember that story...
What happened on the big mass summonsing day he organized ? i gather all didnt go so well..
I recall he was going to prove he can call them down..Like whistle for a dog and IT WILL COME :geek:
chiselray

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts