The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Greatness Gone Too Soon

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Tairaa wrote:No, of course.

But..
At the same time you should not, not live in a way that you wish to simply because there is a chance of ill effect.

If you want to BMX, don't let the thought of possibly falling on a half pipe and breaking an ankle deter you from the certainty of enjoyment.

If you want to jump from an airplane, don't let the possibility of both chutes not working deter you.

That's how I look at it, some don't..

Parsing hair about risk taking is a forever argument....parsing hair about morale injunctions or even personal enjoyment is a confrontational and vain proposition that may never find whole consensus or even a partial one...and it will never fully meet square with compromise if either side's ethical benchmark gets challenged....however:

The determination for taking a risky feat that renders a life no more, squelches that indomitable spirit permanently and prematurely. That life best be forfeited for love and not just personal enjoyment. I have little problem with such risks if they qualify... Whether or not its worthiness is an example to follow for love should be made clear and complete and as unselfishly as is humanly possible whatever your life may be or its worth is diminished in purpose. Anything that man praises doesn't necessarily fit a benchmark of honor.

In a contentious wit that contradicts nature or even life, one must accept the consequences, that's true, but Is the outcome truly justified? Because of a selfish benchmark we no longer hear the new songs...and if the BMXer dies, his kids have no father. All will end eventually...let's not hurry it so until we learn to hear the echoes well.

It only takes a selfless heart to please life; all the glory and produce we adorn ourselves with and please ourselves with mean less if only a few echoes are heard as a legacy...especially for the ear that counts. Both the singer and the BMXer were selfish and vain with their works. They could have done much more for their own as well as others. How thoughtless. I learned. Then again to each his own...live and let live. You get what you want. How we do cry for our losses...
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 pm

And I don't directly, or indirectly, support that you are wrong and homosexuals are right.

I do support the idea that they be treated as the rest of us however.

Which does not impose a damn thing on you, so your argument is null.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:57 am

I do support the idea that they be treated as the rest of us however.

That would be great, but once they get one thing they want something else. It never stops.Why do they need to call it same sex marriage? Why not just domestic partner? And allow the same benefits that real marriage has?

The biggest problem they have right now is they want it called same sex marriage.Key word being marriage. It goes against just about every religion on the planet.

If they would just call it domestic partners I would have absolutley no problem with it. They should not be allowed to marry, just give them a certificate that grants them the same benifits.

Like hospital visitation, allow them to get screwed by lawyers when they want to end the contract and so on.

Just by seeing the comments from that wack job Perez Hilton the other day, It's obvious they have a problem with religion, so why take away someone elses belief just cause they think they are allowed to be married?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 pm

I agree Bloodstone, that marriage should be religious. However there is a legal distinction, so it is not a purely religious concept.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:10 am

SRO is right.

It’s simple. Some arsehole thought it would be a good idea to give married people benefits, meaning the law got into something that has nothing to do with them.

If you get an extra £10, just from being married, that you wouldn’t get if you were domestic partners wouldn’t you feel a little left out. You want that £10 but you can’t have it because the law fucked it up for you.

This is not something given to you just from the government, this is every thing, car insurance, home insurance, any insurance you can think of, mortgages all because some arsehole couldn’t mind his own business and leave religion alone in it own dark corner!

All this sh*t you here about ` religion is spiritual` that’s BS and it always has been. Go and get any form, on it somewhere it will ask you if you are married, why do you think that is? It because you get things cheaper, it’s easer to get a mortgage.

If someone were to go down you street and give everyone £10 but they missed you out because you were too tall/short you’d be piss off, you cant help being tall/short you are what you are.

This is all based on things that are in the UK no in the USA by the way. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 am

I should say I don’t `overly` agree with gay marriage but I understand why they do it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts