The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Douchebags...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 am

Berlusconi you are a douchebag upperpants aswell!
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:16 pm

yes..it's looking like he is..and..um..OUCH
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091213/ap_ ... berlusconi
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 am

I don;t know if I mentioned it before, but he SO needs listing...
John Edwards..SUPER douchebag
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... ateur.html
He finally admits his child, is his??!!
"Daddy??????"
Last edited by bionic on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 am

― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Last Friday's 20/20 (on ABC) was very interesting...
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/ (sex and the political wife)

"The wife that wouldn;t stand by her man" i,plying the one;'s that do, for their kidas sake, usually, are weakass woosies.

Blaim the vicitim much? Should we blaim assualt victims,too?
Because as anypone knows who has been the vicitm of a spouses infidelity knows..it feels like an assault. It's actually a form of spousal abuse and should generally be seen as such. And it will be soon enoough.

Fuuny Barbra Walters, giving the interview, considering she bragged of her affair, in her recent autobiography, it happened years ago and led to breaking up a marriage and really hurting another woman who never got over it, apparently.

In her book she loved to mention how he "must have truly cared for her" because he abandoned his family, even on holidays to be with her. Way to shove the knife in deeper, Babs.

Having said that, all in all I like Walters, but that hit a nerve.
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Reille Hunter
http://www.gq.com/news-politics/politic ... -interview
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliab ... ra_wa.html

not just a douchebag, but a total..rhymes with hunt.

This woman is a manipulative, pathological lying, delusional nutjob.

John Edwards deserves everything he gets with this one..THAT douchebag..he's a fricken super douche

I just feel sorry for her kid..who..I believe from the star was and is nothing but a "tool' for that crazy, manipulative, sneaky beyatch.

Did you see how she even seductively poses with that kid? She is sick.

And I'll bet she used fertility drugs to get pregnant, even..(she's not young..she's at an age in which pregnancy doesn't come easy)

I bet he eventually has to fight for custody of that kid..if he actually cares for her (his daughter) I mean.

Because that supposedly "doting mom" is obviously a psycho nut job (I see a "No wire hangers!!" scene in that kids future with this woman)

He's an azz..but she's friggen NUTS..I think.

And for her to think she can publically critisize Elizabeth Edwards right now? She shows what a selfish callous, and frankly stupid nutjob she really is (just like the Husband/Wife team that came out with tha tbook recently.(because only a moron what not realize how evil they look publically critsizing her right now, whether what they say is true or not..stoopid)
What a bunch of sick, selfish, evil morons.

I TRULY hope each and every one of them gets what they SOOOO deserve in this life.
For all of us to witness. I hope they are as publically destroyed as they have publically destroyed others.

HORRIBLE people.(what amazes is that Hunter actually seems to think she is "new age", "spiritual", and "enlightened"..talk about a poser! sheesh..wel..the unvierse is sure setting her straight about now)

this is ALL just my opinion, FYI

God bless yah Elizabeth..you and all the poor kids mixed up this awfulness.
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Stupid, self destructive, Jesse James (can you say, "pattern"?)

Cool wife..crazy ho..cool wife...crazy ho....
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby sheye » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 am

Having said that, all in all I like Walters, but that hit a nerve.

I understand this comment bionic....and I think she may have worn the other shoe at times...she also had an abortion..fron the realtionship with this married man?...or was that who was the father of that child..not sure...

but...my guess is babs is a lonely woman..who may well have her heart set on somebody....or is involved with someone....may even MARRY someone..

who will have an affair on her....and she will feel that assualt..that pain...and undertsand...

what goes around,often does come around...in some form or other...to give oneself a cleaer picture of how deeply others were affected by their choices....

Bionic...I know that you have suffered some deep wounds that I can't understand totally..in the intimacy of your "marriage"..

I think you are an awesome woman...and your husband was a fool...I think he knows that Bionoc...if he doesn't.....

well..you need to know that you are very special,and deserve a guy who will treat you and your children as such....

I wish you all the happiness you deserve,and the healing ...that your heart needs to ..trust again....and love deeply again...

sorry if I bring up painful things...but I really respect and admire you...

and I think you're hubby was an idiot...and something tells me..he knows he was....but can't go back and change it...<(I'm hoping anyhow)...cause if he doesn't you need to lose him.....and let someone find you who appreciates your true beauty.....(your soul shines many colors,and you've helped more than you realize with your wisdom...still want you to be my lawyer too :? :lol: :lol: )
sheye

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Shye,
You are a sweetheart. I do not deserve that. And I feel I am way more full of opinions than wisdom..but I do relate to you very much..all your incarnations..that' gotta be some kind fo test..liking different people..and finding out thye are the same person..guess I like and relate to you from various angles..and such..and so foruth
:)

ps..men are 'dawgs'(most of them)...I realize this now..more females need to realize this as soon as possible..it could save them from a-lot of future pain (or, at least make the pain more bearable)
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:18 am

Larry King and his latest wife (soon to be ex?) Shawn Southwick
apparently....
She hooked up regularly with their kids baseball coach (a version of dad with the babysitter?)
He hooked up regularly with her sister, his kids aunt.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... test=faces

I have to wonder..do these people even love their own kids..did they once stop to think about how this would hurt their own children?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89tvTK5H ... re=related

Way to kick each other, your family, and your kids under the bus, folks!!!

sick..and common..far too common in today's society

some people can make the same mistakes over and over and over and NEVER learn from them

Many people are charming..fun..this does not make them good.
Charming does not equal good.

A charming person does mean they are a good person.
No person is a good or all bad. But there is a balance.

I mean, holy crap..really?

Do all people live such secret evil lives..totally screwing over the people thye supposedly are suppose to love and want to protect the mosty in life?

Grow up people!! Take some friggen responsibility for the people who realy on you!

SELFISH
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts