The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Why is our reproductive 'area' so near our elimination 'area

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby bionic » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 am

Why is that?
Why is our reproductive 'area', so close (intertwined , even) with our elimination 'areas'?
It makes NO sense.
It's not just humans, but most animals.
What gives?
Darwinwise, does that make sense? In any way?
Our most important process (survival of the species et all..) placed next to basically, a germfested waste facility (or two)?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 am

Well our reproductive area is a bit higher than the elimination area anyway.
So we are still viruses...well not us gays because we don't reproduce hahah suck that! :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm

hmm that is an interesting question. I'm not sure why they are intertwined, that has me thinking about alot of things, in fact thanks for bringing this up, because I have never contemplated what the reasoning would be for the physical locations in a larger sense and it will allow me to learn alot of new things.

Although I will add this, hope you don't mind I know I get a little out there, but thats me. It is common Native American belief that menstrual cycles are very sacred. That it is a source of power, of cleansing, of renewing, or regeneration, of our connection with mother earth and the moon. While they believed/and still do believe these things, it leads me to believe it is a type of connection to life itself, and there are larger physical representations of a womans cleansing or new cycle. Why would something like this be of importance? Because it was the meaning and reasoning that was put into the thought of a menstrual cycle, of the bleeding, making the blood sacred and powerful by giving it that conscious understanding. * It is said that rituals and practices surrounding a womans menstrual cycle were the first rituals ever in human history.

Now, have to bring up the counter part, if a womans menstrual cycle was given these types of thoughts, what is it said about sperm? If you notice, alot of information revolves around the womans menstrual cycle as far as believing it means anything more than just being blood. Here is some info from a geneticist that I apply:

"Themalemutation rate is twice that of females.
We also discovered that simply by looking at
the Y chromosome and comparing it to the
rest of the genome—of course, the Y chromosome
only passes from fathers to sons, so it
only travels through males—you can get a fix
on the mutation rate in males compared to
females. This was not particularly good news
for the boys in this project because it seems
that we make mistakes about twice as often
as the women do in passing our DNA to the
next generation. That means, guys, we have
146 Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith
to take responsibility for the majority of genetic disease. It
has to start somewhere; the majority of the time, it starts in
us. If you are feeling depressed about that, let me also point
out we can take credit for the majority of evolutionary
progress, which after all is the same phenomenon"

.......There is belief that a mans sperm, is more than just sperm. When it enters in to the woman, what is really taking place? What kind of real exchange? If a womans menstrual cycle has power I can not deny a males sperm does as well. And what do us women end up taking on? It is the conscious thought and meaning a person gives themselves that will flow through any physical or spiritual attribute or act. When a males sperm goes into a woman, there is a connection made, more than just a sperm meeting an egg. You end up taking on a part of that man, his thoughts and awareness are part of everything he is. Just as a woman. Fluids or otherwise, we are what we are. The reason I added this, is because it applys to our areas of germs. What are germs? Okay I could add alot more however I know this is not entirely on topic. I'll be thinking more about the reasons for physical locations, bionic do you have any idea? Makes me wonder how you all of a sudden started thinking about it? :)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:19 am

Thought what I had to say was out there, that was nothing, read this interview.
http://www.real-personal-growth.com/res_fixing/graham_farrant/graham_farrant_interview.htm

Still wondering about the 2 germ facility locations.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:53 am

is anyone else sorta turned on by the way Sandra explained this? :?

I like the new avatar by the way ... :mrgreen:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 am

BloodStone :shock: Can't believe you said that. lol

I was trying to point out that by learning more about the functions of these things, we may have more of an understanding of why their locations, the reproductive and elimination areas.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 am

Sandra has very sensual energy, doesn't she? Lots of strong female energy.
Makes Goddess proud, I'm sure.

Dark Samus..
Not just "next to"... Men actually ejaculate out of their urethras...semen and urine share the same 'exit door'

Sandra,
I have always wondered about it. I have wondered if historically, most people's shame when it comes to sexuality has something to do with our reproductive organs being so intertwined with our waste disposal areas.

It really doesn't make sense, the placement..
Not Biblically (God designed it that way) or from a more scientific, adaptive, evolutionary stand point.

Spiritually..it makes no sense because the creation of life is the most sacred..so why intertwine it with waste?

Biologically, survival of the species is the most important role of the species..so why would it evolvle in such a way as to interwine waste and a higher possibility of infection by intermingling reproduction systems with waste removal systems.

It doesn't make sense..to me..at least

As for female menses..yeah..I think it's cool how it follows the moon cycle, and the cycle of the tides and such. An example of how interconnected we are with our mother Earth.

But that might be a clue to the answer..gravity..our periods work the way they do in part, because of gravity, as does giving birth...as does waste removal.
(but they areas still need't be so intertwined, I say)

As for sperm cells..they are amzing little buggers. The miracle of life amazes me. They say these days that the ova, the egg, actually may send out chemical signals that only allow a particular sperm cell (or cells) to enter it. It use to be believed it was simply "first come (ha-ha..come..get it?) first serve" thing..a simple race to the egg..turns out there is more involved..the egg is as picky (or not) as the gal it belongs to...lol

I also recently read that the birth control pill has messed up mating in ways not before imagined. Apparently, a woman sends out pheramones when she is ovulating. Naturally, those pheramones will be picked up by a male that is more biologically in tune with her to bring about healthy offspring. Her smell will only attract THAT guy. But the pill supposedly, has confused that all up.

It has messed up the way pheramones work to attract a mate that would bring about more viable offspring. In other words, men and women that wouldn't usually be attracted to each other, as mates, are..and men and women that would be attracted to each other...aren't

I know that way more goes into mating than just chemicals, hormones, and "smell", but I found the discovery fascinating . (since my H and I , our child has Autism and I was on the pill when we met and decided to be mates..it makes me wonder..anyhoo)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:45 am

I was trying to point out that by learning more about the functions of these things, we may have more of an understanding of why their locations, the reproductive and elimination areas.

and you both did it so well.

I have been thinking, and just haven't really come up with my opinion on this. Other than where else could it be put without causing a great deal of problems?

Our anatomy doesn't really leave much room for realignment.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Dark Samus..
Not just "next to"... Men actually ejaculate out of their urethras...semen and urine share the same 'exit door'

What?

What in the name of darkness are you replying to?... :?

And ofc semen and urine shares the same exit door, I'm a guy, I knew it the day I was a sperm :lol: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm

bionic wrote:Sandra,
I have always wondered about it. I have wondered if historically, most people's shame when it comes to sexuality has something to do with our reproductive organs being so intertwined with our waste disposal areas.

Spiritually..it makes no sense because the creation of life is the most sacred..so why intertwine it with waste?

Ok that is a much more precise question and I will share my thoughts with you the best I can, along with I will add more to this thread in the future if you don't mind.

I'll start with this, that is a good base thought, however, I do not believe shame of sexuality comes from our reproductive organs being intertwined. If butt sex is the next hottest thing, we got nothing to worry about waste and sexual shame correct? ;) Just teasin however had to add that in there for Dark. :lol: Dark that was for the :roll: again. hehe

Waste is an illusion. However I am still learning this, how much it can be applied. We are what we are. Our physical bodies are a perfect design, historically at some point we all knew this. And there are people that are aware of this now, all of us are moving in that direction. Many want to believe that physically and materialistically we are condemned, that we have 2 seperate worlds, that heaven is above and hell is 'below'(imagine that ;) , that we have a higher self and a lower self, No that is not correct. These things are used to help aid a conscious mind into a gradual understanding of more larger ideas, I am not underminding them, they help web a fradgile mind into a much larger truth and serve there purpose. Anything that is physical is spiritual, anything that is spiritual can be seen in the physical.

Now, my point of bringing up my first post was to pose the question of what are germs? They are nothing that we are not.

Can sexual shame stem all the way from a sperm meeting an egg? If that sperm is a mans conscious thought at the time it is released, and a womans thought at the time of accepting, would that not have anything to do with a born child created? How do people think during sexual intercourse, is a man usually thinking 'this is the most magnificant beautiful aspect of creation', or are we often times in some state of dominance/submission/dirty thought mood? Well I'm just saying, wouldn't it make all the difference? In what image are we created? Now if two soul mates are reproducing, think of the start that creation has. The beauty of it ALL is that we have the free will to our own truth and cocreation of our lives and conscious understanding from the start, we just don't see this. Yet this is changing, we are starting to realise the responsibilities of taking care of ourselves, that we do not need to have a world of such nature, that we are capable of miraculous creation.

Now if we can see intercourse as such creation, what may be happening on a more galactic level when this is taking place? If we are not sharing in sexual intercourse for reproduction purposes, what is taking place? Why is there shame in sexuality to begin with? It should not be. A womans, you know, is the source of alot of energy, and it should move freely.

As for female menses..yeah..I think it's cool how it follows the moon cycle, and the cycle of the tides and such. An example of how interconnected we are with our mother Earth.

But that might be a clue to the answer..gravity..our periods work the way they do in part, because of gravity, as does giving birth...as does waste removal.
(but they areas still need't be so intertwined, I say)

Well looking closely at our anatomy they are not exactly intertwined well they have their own designated areas to an extent, but I believe they serve each other. It helps the flow of things to say the least. Yes gravity is a good thing to bring up, I think it has to do with efficiency.

As for sperm cells..they are amzing little buggers. The miracle of life amazes me. They say these days that the ova, the egg, actually may send out chemical signals that only allow a particular sperm cell (or cells) to enter it. It use to be believed it was simply "first come (ha-ha..come..get it?) first serve" thing..a simple race to the egg..turns out there is more involved..the egg is as picky (or not) as the gal it belongs to...lol

Intersting I have read this as well. Native americans have a healing ceremony that is ancient, its done in a shaking lodge, and the medicine man is a 'Shaker'. It is said at the time the egg chooses a sperm it 'shakes'. A medicine man once told me 'its the woman in me that shakes'....gave me a whole new meaning to that statement of his.

I know that way more goes into mating than just chemicals, hormones, and "smell", but I found the discovery fascinating . (since my H and I , our child has Autism and I was on the pill when we met and decided to be mates..it makes me wonder..anyhoo)

I do not use birth control. What goes in must come out. What we put into ourselves we put into everything. There have been multiple studies and concerns for borth control and estrogens infiltrating the water systems and affecting males fertility rates along with numerous other concerns such as caffeine and so on- need to work on my intake of unhealthy things.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2300573/estrogen_levels_in_water_alarm_scientists.html?cat=58

http://www.waterindustry.org/Water-Facts/genetic-water.htm

How much are these things genetically affecting us? How much do we physically have control over it, and how much can spiritually change the outcome? In other words, what control do we have over genetics? All things I enjoy researching and have found myslef digging into areas of genetics full fledge, I believe our consciousness must first become aware that we can have the power to change anything we are genetically subject to, by the power of thought creation and its relation to cell movement and responses. For instance, we can talk again about a sperm and egg having conscioussness and cocreating the first point for a child to form, however, the nature of those thoughts are never out of our abilities to transform, and so on, on a more macro level.

I can see why you wonder about things with your child being autistic, I don't know alot about how much genetically contributes to autism and I'd like to do some more exploring in some of those areas, if you can, do you have any informatin on that? There used to be a favorite show of mine I watched, it was a family with 6 autistic children all biological. A reality show, they were the most compassionate people and it seemed like what they leanred from their children could not be found otherwise. :)
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Next

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts