The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Do you still believe it's all real ?

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby dumberthanb4 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:59 am

Oh I'm sure I will get trashed for this but.... I am incredulous that anyone still believes voting is real. I am also incredulous that people can't see that they are being given a delusion of democracy through the very existance of political parties. Again, it's the divide and conquer principle and as long as people subscribe to any belief of opposing values, the global elite will have control of us be it religion or politics which are opposing values in their own right. As long as they keep us divided in any sense, they keep us controlled.

oops, meant to post this in the conspiracies forum. If a mod can move it ?
dumberthanb4

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:18 am

I never believed in the voting process at all anyway.

The only thing people needs to know about politics is that, it is just a game to please the stupid ones like themselves into believeing that they are doing eveything for the good of everything.

But in the end, most are just as pathetic as they are.
Corruption of the egoistic and evil mind of the human race infects all those who seek power or change.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Voting is your choice, if you throw it away, don't complain about the results.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 am

Yes but we all know in our minds and hearts that the voting process specially in the US doesn't matter a damn thing.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby dumberthanb4 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:50 pm

The presidents are placed, not voted in. Can any one of us count the votes ? Exactly. The "winner" is simply reported on the news by the elite owned media and everyone accepts it. You have far too much faith in your fellow man with power green. You think I throw away choice while I think you throw away freedom by believing your vote is real. You are doing exactly as they want you to do and their agenda moves forward without a hitch. Question authroity. Question everything.
dumberthanb4

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:43 pm

dumberthanb4 wrote:You are doing exactly as they want you to do and their agenda moves forward without a hitch. Question authroity. Question everything.

Maybe you are also being fooled, maybe it is not the next president we should be concerned about, yet rather the next master geneticist. ;) ;)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby hxxx » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:38 am

dumberthanb4 wrote:Question everything.

The foundation of education. Sound advice.

All children should be instilled with this idea.

Question. Examine.
hxxx

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:07 am

dumberthanb4 wrote:The presidents are placed, not voted in. Can any one of us count the votes ? Exactly. The "winner" is simply reported on the news by the elite owned media and everyone accepts it. You have far too much faith in your fellow man with power green. You think I throw away choice while I think you throw away freedom by believing your vote is real. You are doing exactly as they want you to do and their agenda moves forward without a hitch. Question authroity. Question everything.

Excellent and accurate post: A reason John Kerry never really protested the stolen election, he used the same machines to oust Howard Dean :lol:

Don't TAZE me BRO :lol: :lol: :lol: That was no accident, it was a show, a message >>> Don't ask silly questions about why I never really protested. He was just playing his part!

It has nothing to do with throwing away votes, that isn't the issue. It has to do with stealing and rigging>>>> L@@K to Mass and what just happened >>> The PTB just crapped all over Health care reform, and the sheep only talk about the Reps taking back a seat and as usual failing to see how and why it happened even though it's right before their eyes. ;)

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 am

Don't TAZE me BRO That was no accident, it was a show, a message >>> Don't ask silly questions about why I never really protested. He was just playing his part!

So the cops knew in advance that they needed to taze that guy ? I guess Kerry pulled them aside before hand and knew he would be asked by that person? :lol:

PTB just crapped all over Health care reform,
That was not healthcare reform it was unconstitutional mandating . Maybe you need to read the constitution again cole.

and the sheep only talk about the Reps taking back a seat and as usual failing to see how and why it happened even though it's right before their eyes.
The people who voted in Mass. aren't calling it like this. They know Repubs are also the problem. They voted with their heads, not with their emotions, like the ones who voted Obama into office.The reason it happened is becausae the average American didn't think like you two do.
I am incredulous that anyone still believes voting is real.
That's why you vote.

Even for conspiracy nutters you guys are losing it.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Watch Video: Learn r u capable >

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2008/ ... _fraud.php

READ: Was the 2004 Election Stolen?

Like many Americans, I spent the evening of the 2004 election watching the returns on television and wondering how the exit polls, which predicted an overwhelming victory for John Kerry, had gotten it so wrong. By midnight, the official tallies showed a decisive lead for George Bush — and the next day, lacking enough legal evidence to contest the results, Kerry conceded. Republicans derided anyone who expressed doubts about Bush's victory as nut cases in "tinfoil hats," while the national media, with few exceptions, did little to question the validity of the election. The Washington Post immediately dismissed allegations of fraud as "conspiracy theories1," and The New York Times declared that "there is no evidence of vote theft or errors on a large scale2.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/ ... ion_stolen

>>> read: The Moderate Voice: Who is getting the Alzheimer’s vote in Ohio

No Joke or laughing matter~~

Another interesting story comes to us out of Ohio . This one raises a few questions, but centers on voting by people who may not be in a position to make responsible decisions about their vote. Examples of possible voter fraud in Ohio stretch from the farmlands to the West Coast. In Highland County, 95-year-old Mildred Meddock registered and voted for the first time in her life despite her advanced Alzheimer's disease . Her granddaughters learned of her newfound patriotism when they visited the nursing home where Meddock lives and saw an I voted today sticker on her clothing. Records show that Meddock registered Sept. 26 when two Highland County Board of Elections employees visited the home, Heartland of Hillsboro, about 65...

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/therucku ... -ohio.aspx

>>>>>>>> WOW <<<<<<

The 2004 Ohio Presidential Election: Cuyahoga County Analysis
How Kerry Votes Were Switched To Bush Votes

Simply put, Ohio votes were NOT all counted as cast. Many votes were miscounted, and Kerry votes were counted for Bush. Numerous questions have been raised about the fairness of the 2004 Presidential election in the United States of America (US). In this study I focus on one election issue, punch card cross-voting—how votes cast one way were counted other than as intended, as a vote for a different candidate or option. Punch card voting has been replaced and, with so many election issues, this most egregious of flaws—counting votes wrong—has seemingly been overshadowed by e-voting and reform concerns. I also focus on a particular region with one-tenth of the Ohio vote, Cuyahoga County, where recount crimes have detracted from miscounting the vote. The 2004 recount issue focused attention away from cross-voting. Cross-votes recount the same and, hence, are an entirely distinct issue.

In 2000, the US post-election focus was on Florida, on fairness of punch card voting, on vote count accuracy, and on incomplete counting. In 2004, Ohio's failure to replace punch card voting with improved systems is just one of many issues raised with regard to the Ohio 2004 Presidential election. Other Ohio fairness, fraud, and irregularity issues include politicization of process, voter registration fraud, voter purging and suppression including racial discrimination and unfair voting machine distribution, the exit poll inaccuracy, electronic voting security, paperless e-voting, e-vote flipping, the high percentage of and unequal distribution of undervotes, uncounted provisional ballots, vote count secrecy, recount crimes and irregularities, and official loss of and/or destruction of evidence.

This article and the appendices combine, with additional material, earlier versions cited in academic references. In a separate file, I present a 2004 Ohio Presidential Election Results Summary and various Ohio datasets.

http://www.jqjacobs.net/politics/ohio.html

A NICE OHIO DATA BASE FOR YOU Sir >>>>>> Read at your leisure<<<<< WELCOME HOME!!

Evidence of Fraud and Disenfranchisement in Ohio, 2004 : A Partial List

LINK:>>> http://ohioelection2004.com/evidence.htm

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts