The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Texas Governor - Outstanding!

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm

That is your opinion.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 pm

CodeBlack wrote:That is your opinion.

Thats fact.

If you can't back something up with relevant sources/material, it doesn't necessarily make your opinion right or wrong.

But it leaves it at just an opinion, and invalid to actual facts that could be present.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Not everything has a link on the web. And not everything on the web is correct anyway.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby screamzero » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:25 pm

I'll source him. My word is good enough. You don't need to prove it wrong if you don't want to. He's fair to being right.

This damn state has way to many Yankees in it as it is! I don't like some of the regulation and you best not get caught up in the legal system..these Sons of Bitches will eat your lunch...but it's a good place to live if you keep your nose clean...you gotta work and like any where else there are jerks. Just shoot 'em if they step into your castle sideways...it's legal...learns ya some respect and courtesy.

Source this:The 1845 Joint Resolution for Annexing Texas omits the right to secede but affirms Texas' right to divide itself into five states if it chooses. ... a chill for the south right after the Civil war.
screamzero

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm

But Texas was once a sovereign nation. And as a country it has the right to be one again. But I think the possibility is extremely remote anyway. Sooner or later Texas will need the US military to guard the Rio Grande. Oops, too late.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Illuminati » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:21 am

CA is the sixth largest economic power in the World. Trust me I know people who want it to split into two states, North and South, and Nuke the North end while seceding from the US. Well, at least nuke San Francisco, when all the Federal Politicians are home visiting family.
Illuminati

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:34 pm

I think it sucks that the whacko's occupy all the good territory. I guess that's why they invented neutron bombs. :evil:
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 am

Illuminati wrote:CA is the sixth largest economic power in the World. Trust me I know people who want it to split into two states, North and South, and Nuke the North end while seceding from the US. Well, at least nuke <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='san francisco';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://thebigsvc.info/?v=3%2E03&ss=san+francisco">San Francisco</a>, when all the Federal Politicians are home visiting family.

Fact: Everything above LA sucks, and everything below San Diego is nice to visit from time to time. When there isn't mass shootings focused mainly on tourists.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:28 pm

California used to be a nice state before the big gov libs screwed it up. But if you talk to any of these libs they seem either oblivious to it or they go into denial overload. You'd think that Americans could look around at the states run by libs and see what was wrong. You'd think.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Previous

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts