The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

why do you think people come to BV forum

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and the blacks G2. don't forget them. he doesn't like them too much either. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 am

Now that would be one picinic I would attend.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby pandasex » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:21 pm

i cant believe a baby came from BV meetings!!!

thats great but crazy in the same spot

was it in between arguing ?? :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:30 pm

actually it was in between check out and maid service! :lol: :shock: :P

I wish I would have seen it! :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 pm

greeney2 wrote:If the Blackvault had a picnic for registerd posters it would be a combination of weddings, hugging and saying "I love you man". some yelling and cussing, and Maelstom in the corner saying "any body Jewish here". :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ah he'd ask that in search of a good horseshoe partner is all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby pandasex » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:actually it was in between check out and maid service! :lol: :shock: :P

I wish I would have seen it! :lol:

Cole

wow! how would they feel about seeing that post :?:
pandasex

Postby mael » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:51 pm

I come here first and foremost to see what the news is. Then if there's anything interesting I do some checking on other sites until I feel I have all the truth I can get. Then I'll post here if people just take the news as the gospel and point out to them that there are other sides of the story, and I will also post at least the gist of the opinion I have of the issue at that time.

I'm also keen on human psychology so I like to read posts by people I have got to know so I can learn what motivates them and what their fears and dreams are.

I am continually fascinated by how much those who resort to personal attacks get away with, and I take note of which side of the fence they sit. 8-)

I'm usually busy and just spend some time here between sleeping and checking out various information on other sites.

Tonight I furnished the account with my favourite mistress, went fishing, did some dumpster-diving and continued constructing and wiring-up my latest resonant pulse-charger for lead/acid batteries. Now I'm tired.

I spend less and less time on internet boards generally as I gradually distance myself from the dimming consciousness of the bulk of the populace who expresses an opinion.
mael

Postby screamzero » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:12 pm

When I think I know something...I get to prove it. Then I have learned I do or do not know that I'm correct. If in my argument/ discourse I discover I am incorrect...I learn; get corrected and place it to test.

For example, because of Nesai I have learned that not all libertines are opposed to capitalism and America. This is good. Because of her I have a much more thorough knowledge about the true origins of Palestinians; Arabs; Jews; there respective ideologies and which ones are really effective; why I believe which ones are dangerous; their contributions and detractions to civilization and now because I am well knowledgeable..better than I was...I no longer need to argue with her. (sigh) But because of her I was obliged to prove to myself ..not her...what was what. I became satisfied. Thanks neai, even though your usually wrong. ;) ;) ;) Because of her I learned of circular arguments. Because of ninor I learned that two true precepts prove a conclusion true and that their is good propaganda and bad propaganda...even though he is a bit whacked. I also found out more about Plato and Socrates because of him...go figure. 8-)
Mealy taught me not to hate Jews. Jaack taught me that acerbated wit with a senile sense of humor ratchets a point square to the throat...I love it; and I have seen some here that are steady heads with primo convictions. The kinda stuff hat crushes evil and ignorance. I have enjoyed commies with wonderful word smithering gifts as only evutch can do...and I found out that SRO; Chiselray; Bloodstone and E-traveller are good people. I even have learned that inja has a balanced spiritual outlook...in spite of her nessaiish political views...and I have learned that nepotism isn't necessarily a bad policy. I have learned there is a lot of tolerance here...good for me beings as how I spaz about on occasions. :roll:

In the process I might get heated up and rip your face off...but I don't mean any harm by it. The truth is we are all trying to ascertain our constitutional position in the Universe of Life, ye ole al ma mater, so we can know we are real and alive and filled w/ purpose...except for those that are worthless. 8-) ..and no one really is. Even evil toads teach.

The ultimate desire for me here is to affirm my constitutional position as an effective force in my own life, and that can't be done unless I learn and use True info. I pretty well do that most places. This forum is a great venue for learning if one is not too lazy to make objective searches. The arguments put you to the test. We also get to test out life philosophies for strengths and weaknesses. That's why we are here...and to satisfy curiosity.

Besides...it's fun. :mrgreen:

Damn good question pandasex.
screamzero

Postby pandasex » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:11 pm

"In the process I might get heated up and rip your face off...but I don't mean any harm by it. The truth is we are all trying to ascertain our constitutional position in the Universe of Life, ye ole al ma mater, so we can know we are real and alive and filled w/ purpose...except for those that are worthless. ..and no one really is. Even evil toads teach."

really ?? well i am going to save this one!!! no one will believe me!! 8-)
pandasex

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Good question Panda. But I still can't type while looking at your avatar. I need 2 hands to type. ;) I think people come here because they like to argue. You can argue on the net and there aren't any real consequences. If you screw up and make an ass of yourself well no one cares really. Just change your screen name, as noted earlier. People today are less social because of the inundation of entertainment, news media and the internet. So people have just enough time and energy to come here check out the weirdness. Actually I see nothing strange about 2 people getting together on BV. That seems perfectly reasonable to me (even if I'm in Mrs Humphrey's dog house).
Btw, I do believe that you can change people's opinions if you argue convincingly and treat people with respect.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts