The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

I.R.S and B.A.T.F have no legal jurisdiction

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 am

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/confessions/28-May-2006.html

U.S. flags in federal court rooms are military Ceremonial/Parade Flags (gold fringe), AR840-10(b-1): under which the U.S. Constitution is suspended {two gold-knotted-tasseled ropes are admiralty flag: again the U.S. Constitution is suspended}) with the I.R.S. they ask you about your U.S. citizenship and if you don't answer just right they classify you as a citizen of Puerto Rico, Guam, Samoa or the U.S. Virgin Island's [the "other" united states that are owned by the District of Columbia (acquired! from the Spanish American War) and run by the Catholic Church]. Care to guess why? (Because that's the only place the I.R.S. & B.A.T.F. have "legal" jurisdiction). The I.R.S. is a department of the Treasury of Puerto Rico. The title heading of the I.R.S. reads: "Internal Revenue Service a Department of The Treasury", it does not tell whose treasury it's a department of. Look in 31 USC under Dept. of U.S. Treasury and look for the agencies they authorize: guess who is missing, that's right, the B.A.T.F. & I.R.S. Why do you make checks payable to the I.R.S. and not the U.S. Treasury? That's how the I.R.S. diverts your money to the international bankers (IMF)]; The names of every member of the jury pool, in a tax case, is given to the I.R.S. by the U.S. Attorney prosecuting the case: securing a partial jury for the I.R.S. If you, or any one you know, is having problems with the I.R.S. contact, tax expert, Ben Houck Ph:(614)532-9669 or Fax: (614)532-3570. Ben knows more about income tax codes than the I.R.S.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby AlphaOmega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 am

Look at this ....if you read all of the information you will be shocked.

I was able to get this information myself by simply typing the following into the search bar of my browser (confirmation)

31 USC Dept Of U. S Treasury IRS and BATF

This is the Yield Result form Google

Results 1 - 10 of about 6,140 for 31 USC Dept Of U. S Treasury IRS and BATF. (0.37 seconds)

The URL below is the top result to which I refer you to investigate for yourselves.

http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/cooper/cooper.htm
Last edited by AlphaOmega on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
AlphaOmega

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Greg Szymanski was the same link on the thread in the religion forum and he is a fraud, having been found faking interviews. Just seach his name and you will find people who have discredited him. I gave my reason in the religous forum why I think he has no credibility.
greeney2

Postby AlphaOmega » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:21 am

Section 9 - Limits on Congress

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

(No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.) (Section in parentheses clarified by the 16th Amendment.)

No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Defects in Ratification of the 16th Amendment

The Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States was never ratified by a majority of the sovereign States.

This is the Amendment that allegedly entitled the Federal Agent (government) in the federal territory of Washington, D.C. and their private collection company, the IRS, to collect "income tax" as falsely declared to be ratified in February 1913.

After an exhaustive year long search of legislative records in 48 sovereign states (Alaska & Hawaii were not admitted into the Union until after 1913). The only record of the 16th Amendment having been confirmed was a proclamation made by the Secretary of State Philander Knox on February 25, 1913, wherein he simply declared it to be "ineffect", but never stating it was lawfully ratified.

Even if the 16th Amendment were properly ratified, according to Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution, it has always been unconstitutional for the U.S. Federal Government to directly tax We the People in their property, wages, salaries, or earnings. The judges of the U.S. Supreme Court rejected any claims that the 16th Amendment changed the constitutional limits on direct taxes in Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R. Co., 240 U.S. 1, when they ruled that it "created no new power of taxation" and that it "did not change the constitutional limitations which forbid any direct taxation of individuals". More details at http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/new/ratification.asp
AlphaOmega

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts