The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Health Care in Recent TV Shows

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Demosthenes » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Just a quick question:

Has anyone noticed increased references to health care in any TV shows?

After viewing the first episodes of both TBS's "The Very Funny Show" and FX's "Archer" I've begun to notice an increase in plot lines oriented towards health care. Usually characters are complaining about it, or making comments on how it's a current failure. These references are seemingly found in inconspicuous TV shows.

I question the motives of these writers only because of a previous trip to Africa. While I was working in Ethiopia there was being held a very large concert at the time. I heard about it everywhere, and most of the populace was very excited to attend. But later on a trip out of the country I found myself deep in conversation with a U.S. Army PsyOps member. Through the course of the conversation she revealed that the concert was a PsyOps organized mission designed to increase U.S. favor. Turned out she was the individual that drafted the logo used for the event. This same logo was later claimed and used by an Ethiopian political party that opposed the reigning government - despite it not being of their origin.

It's this experience that makes me ask what other areas they might be active in.

Any opinions are welcome. Thanks.
Last edited by Demosthenes on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 pm

It starts out kinda weird but gets down to it after that...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Yates/steven.htm

There is some opinion and connect the dots involved, but all 7 pages are very well researched so you may trust the facts contained in this, for me anyway, 'eye opener'. Enjoy and I would be interested in your conclusions.

I almost forgot your original question; No, I haven't noticed this, but I watch only about 2 hrs. tv per day.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Unfortunately, Hollywood is incredibly left-wing, and writers are never shy about putting in their two cents about political agendas, even in a fictional show.

I work in the wrong industry ;)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Beats burning yourself and banging your fingers for 40 years. :lol:
greeney2

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts