The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Blacks at the Bottom of the Heap on Other Planets Too Law?

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby humphreys » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm just trying to work out in which period of time your manner, opinions, and knowledge, would have been considered reasonable. I came up with about 100 years.

How close am I?
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:52 pm

I have a question for mrshumphreys - Unrelated but I found the word "Cthulhu" intersting in your signature. I believe there is a book called, "Call of the Cthulhu" or something along that lines. I haven't Google it yet. Ever heard of it or is that where you get this name and language? Possibly by Brian Lumbley?
Eldensword

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Let's see, America was at its absolute strongest as a nation in the 50's because of like-minded, strong-willed men and women and has since deteriorated greatly....so...I think that puts my "mind" at about 80 years old (putting me square in the prime of life during that great era). Interestingly though, my body is much younger and healthier. I would estimate my ethereal plain age at tens of thousands of years, on account of all the great wisdom I have to share. Thanks for asking :)
Last edited by Eldensword on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eldensword

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:15 pm

I see that it is Lovecraft. Excellent choice, I knew it was familiar but couldn't place it.
Eldensword

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Yes, it's all Lovecraft. I'm not sure why a bunch of literary references would make me less credible.

Having had an ex with a stockpile of BS from the W.A.R. I've heard quite a lot of the crap you are spouting. I've read it in their mailings, and I've seen the videos of their speeches. I've never played W.O.W., although my husband has. But it's funny how you call my signature something out of one of their handbooks, when every single post of yours actually does go over the same arguments that W.A.R. have in theirs.

I don't particularly care if you think my posts are profound or not. It doesn't surprise me that you think our nation was at it's best during the heyday of paranoia and McCarthyism. :roll:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby esecallum » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:57 am

Eldensword wrote:I thought I would add a little food for thought here. I very much enjoy the opportunity to make the most single minded people on Earth, at least stop and think. Ese's delivery was poor but I do see what he is getting at. It sounds like he should have opened with, "Why God is white too and why everyone who isn't, wants to be". Most anti-racists that I've talked with have the classic text book quotes and "internet education" rebuttals that dismiss prude judgments of a potentially lesser species. Are hierarchies found in nature? Yes, at every single turn. Is it possible that human beings have a biological hierarchy? That’s very probable. Just because we have feelings and emotions, are we are somehow excluded from this force in nature? Not likely. If an individual or clan, or race can function and operate at a certain level of intellect and refinement, they deserve credit for such a remarkable accomplishment. Intellect and refinement breeds health and technological advancements and never relies on another source (clan, tribe or race) for help or inspiration when accompanied with natural drive and resourcefulness. I think that’s what our buddy Ese was trying to say. Sweeping the facts under the rug will not only delay true acceptance of differences in individuals and it will also never allow them to advance. I ask where is the tribe of white men and women waiting for their 10 tons of rice and water to be choppered in? We don’t need aid, we give it. We don’t need medicines, we administer them. We create and invent and give and they take and take and take. It is more one sided than is “hip” or popular to face in discussion. What a shame.

You are so right Eldenword.I feel I have found a long lost like minded brother who can think my thoughts.

You are so right.Blacks are always backwards.Look at Africa.Always starving.Always at war.Always causing problems.

I have never seen starving Americans or starving whites..Never ever.Explain that to us you black supporters.

I mean blacks cannot even provide basics like clean water,food,shelter and transport for themselves...never mind inventing an ipod or a blueray player.

They have plenty of guns which they bought with all the aid money we gave them.Every single of their governments is corrupt.

Look at arabs, they want to go back to mohammeden times a thousand years and go back to the caves.Well YOU go back.We don't wanna.

Just don't try to drag us back there otherwise we will come at you with guns blazing.

The old inventions are very old and were inevitable inventions.Blacks have not invented anything at all RECENTLY.

Name a recent black invention name a black tv,or a black computer,or a black jet fighter,or a black microwave oven or a black mp3 player with touch screen or a black hi-def tv....can anyone?
esecallum

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 am

Darkness is everywhere - Cold, lifeless and Godless. Light shall prevail and bring warmth and meaning.

Light aswell as humans are temporary excuses to exist in the darkness that is everything.

And no, Satan and such idiots do not belong to darkness.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Eldensword » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:28 am

LOL, mrshumphreys...I had to GOOGLE what W.A.R. meant! I have never and would never read or subscribe to any literature or memebership with a group like that. I've never, until yesterday, even heard of it.
Eldensword

Postby mrshumphreys » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Does it bother you that your thoughts on this matter line up so closely with theirs?
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Eldensword » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 am

Of course it doesn't bother me. I am a free thinking American. My actions and my theories can live separately and co-exist within me while I try to sort out this thing called reality. I don't profess to know it all therefore I cannot act on all of my ideas. Conversely, I am a thinker so finding balance can be a challenge. I guess I could ask if it bothers you that your blind support of a race that hates you will get you nowhere spiritually or socially, but then, I'd be beating my head against a wall. The trouble is, what I have said twice now, this will be the third time: You stand up for and defend a race of people that want to see you dead, by and large - Multiple races really. You can't understand this and so this argument has expired. Time will show you, not me. Profiling works, it’s people like you that lobby to have an 80 year white woman strip searched in the airport for being a potential terrorist. While Hadji, Radji and Padji slip by with their shoe bombs on to the plane. PC mentality is the weakest link in this country and they are playing you folks like violins. Hopefully, you are young enough to watch it all crumble. Please do us a favor and take some responsibility. It can be strongly argued that the generation (including all of the blacks) that fought in WWII, if they could have lived another 100 years, we would have had another 100 years of a safe and strong America instead of this cowering, bowing nation we have now. Unfortunately, they spoiled their kids when they came home and those kids went on to become hippies. And those hippies raised a generation of sniveling, dependant, entitled little brats that haven’t a clue where their food comes from or how to work every day. Somehow, their attitudes and false ideas became popular with other generations - All being protected by the A-1 Abrams Tank, the F-18 Eagle and the M-16, while they sit in their coffee shops and try to plan on how to help the helpless and cure laziness with their lap-tops. It’s going to take real hardship to get the message through to this type of person. We have been racially profiling for over 5000 years of recorded history. It’s natural, it works. Profiling doesn’t mean killing, or not serving at a restaurant. It means taking educated notice of those around you that do NOT share your values or ideas. Mixing people of different values and ideas is great when they are educated and established, respectable. Doing it on the street level of America creates gangs and violence beyond your comprehension. The other races agree with me, just ask. They aren’t even on your side of the argument! Go ahead and take a walk in Compton tonight and see what I mean. You wouldn’t dare. Why? Wait…I feel a single sentence refute coming on…..Yes, I know I kind of bounced around here. I have a lot to say, thanks for playing!
Eldensword

PreviousNext

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts