The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Blacks at the Bottom of the Heap on Other Planets Too Law?

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 am

I'm done with this topic for a while since I know I am dealing with the liberal mentality which has heavy mental wiring gone wrong. I am and never will be prejudice against another person for their skin color or birthplace. Unfortunately, I feel a need to speak about this subject though because their is a race war and there always will be. Currently, there is a race that hates me for being white. In fact there are several. In addition, there are several whole countries of people that not only hate me for being white, they hate me for being American. So pardon us if we take a moment to be proud. There is currently more racism and hatred directed at white Americans than ever before in our history and I'll be damned if I don't stop once in a while and at least add my two cents. Whomever you are, and where ever you live, know that no matter how PC you think you are, you are a traitor for every argument you raise against white America. If you are black, then just stop. You of all people know the pangs of discrimination for an individual trying to make a point. Nice double standard! So does this abuse qualify me for a United White College Fund yet? How about an ACORN loan? No? And exactly why not? One last thing, whatever your rebuttal, just remember that you live very safely right now. When it falls, and it will...your attitude and what you THINK you know about the nature of people will change so dramatically.
Last edited by Eldensword on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldensword

Postby humphreys » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 am

Eldensword, there is nothing wrong with being proud to be white, but being proud means celebrating the acheivements of your race, not putting down the acheivements of others and claiming superiority, especially when your claims are so obviously, and demonstrably, false.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 am

A last word freak huh? Me too...
Eldensword

Postby humphreys » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:22 am

I don't have to get the last word, it doesn't bother me either way.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 am

Yeah, I hear you. Me either. :lol:
Eldensword

Postby humphreys » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 am

Ayep

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:16 am

Eldensword wrote:I'm done with this topic for a while since I know I am dealing with the liberal mentality which has heavy mental wiring gone wrong. I am and never will be prejudice against another person for their skin color or birthplace. Unfortunately, I feel a need to speak about this subject though because their is a race war and there always will be. Currently, there is a race that hates me for being white. In fact there are several. In addition, there are several whole countries of people that not only hate me for being white, they hate me for being American. So pardon us if we take a moment to be proud. There is currently more racism and hatred directed at white Americans than ever before in our history and I'll be damned if I don't stop once in a while and at least add my two cents. Whomever you are, and where ever you live, know that no matter how PC you think you are, you are a traitor for every argument you raise against white America. If you are black, then just stop. You of all people know the pangs of discrimination for an individual trying to make a point. Nice double standard! So does this abuse qualify me for a United White College Fund yet? How about an ACORN loan? No? And exactly why not? One last thing, whatever your rebuttal, just remember that you live very safely right now. When it falls, and it will...your attitude and what you THINK you know about the nature of people will change so dramatically.

That's a nice bunch of drivel that sounds like it's come straight from the W.A.R. handbook. :roll:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:59 am

That was just profound! Did you think of that yourself? You must be a Mayan Prophet, filled with deep, enriched philosophy and inspiration! My favorite part is getting criticism from a user that has Elvish language (or some other W.O.W. hand book type language) strewn about their profile. *Very creditable and not at all out of touch with reality. Thanks for commenting though! The trap is set...for a third time. Who’s next? Let me guess, someone who lives in a gated community? Someone who went to college and got brain washed into the liberal, PC mentality….yep, it’s ALWAYS the people that are seemingly the furthest removed from reality here in the states that always have a mouthful of reasons why we need to keep pretending there is equality everywhere. Like I said, you’re safe for now. The armed guards and largely white police force are keeping the largely dark population of all of the prisons at bay from your peaceful world. There is a thin line holding it all together. Soon, the walls will fall and the “live free, forgive and forgets” of the world will see their lack of accountability in citizenship values coming crushing down on them. All the while, those of us that do know the true nature of the human being will be prepared. And we get to say “we told you so”, so that’ll be fun….You have no idea what I’m talking about at this point do you? Heh, I love it. Ok, I've had enough. You and your hubby can shoot back your single sentence, life changing epiphanies. I digress, I am bored now.
Eldensword

Postby humphreys » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Tell me, Eldensword, are you over 100 years old?

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Are we talking ethereal plain or body age?
Eldensword

PreviousNext

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts