The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Swine Flu Conspiracy

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Gotta Love it:

"The controversial mandatory swine flu vaccine for health care workers in NY has been suspended. While the reason for the suspension was stated as a shortage of the vaccine, a connection was found showing state Health Commissioner Richard F. Daines, M.D. and/or his wife may directly profit from the sale of the vaccine. Within hours of that connection being questioned on a radio show and the podcast being distributed, the announcement was made suspending the order. The health care community of NYS is petitioning the State Attorney general to investigate the connection."

http://science.slashdot.org/story/09/10 ... -Suspended
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Everybody go home and stay there until the epidemic is over. Don't get your cooties on me! And wash your hands! And cover your mouth when you cough. And stop trying to breed with pigs.
They should send the kids thru a disinfectant shower before letting them in the schools.
Close all the pools. :o
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby 3dvd » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 am

[quote="adamwarlock2099"]
He theorizes that since the swine flu seems to attack those over 60 years of age, and those younger than 20 or so, that the government introduced this virus intentionally to solve the social security problem. The older people wouldn't survive, thereby reducing the amount of social security collected presently. This would leave more money for social security for those of us between 20-50 or so. Those that are younger that don't live to be old enough to collect when their time comes, thereby giving the government another respite for the following generation.
[quote]

You can stop right there. N1H1 is more deadly for anyone born after 1957. These are exactly the biggest money earners for taxes. His theory fails.
3dvd

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 pm

I had my shot, courtesy of the Ontario gov't going on two weeks ago.

I had a sore arm for a day and a very slight fever the night of the shot(gone by morning)

So here's the thought for the day;

IF TPTB are killing us off via flu and other vaccinations then in those places where one can receive these free of charge there will be a greater percentage of persons who will actually get them. There should later be a lesser kill off in places where one has to pay for the shots compared to those where one gets it free.

IIRC, most in the USA have to pay whereas those of us in Canada do not. Both countries enjoy the same level of industrialization and standard of living. There should, therefore, be a higher incidence of die-off in the USA than in Canada which cannot be attributed to other factors.
If there is not, then obviously there is no such conspiracy.

Cole's not getting the shot!! hardly suprising.
Last edited by jaydeehess on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 pm

CodeBlack wrote:Everybody go home and stay there until the epidemic is over. Don't get your cooties on me! And wash your hands! And cover your mouth when you cough. And stop trying to breed with pigs.
They should send the kids thru a disinfectant shower before letting them in the schools.
Close all the pools. :o

In Canada we closed all the outdoor pools a couple of months ago. :D

Swine based beastiality is also not common in Canada. I was unaware that it was common south of the border (wrt to where I am). Is this a greater concern in rural, farming areas than in urban environs?
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm

I don't know but one of the many pictures on the wall where I work showed an award for recognizing the intelligence of the swine species and was an award for an employee for being swine like. So I can't be sure of anything.

Where I work might/should be considered a museum. They even give tours of this place. Local schools bring the kids here, city council shows up here regularly. Thousands upon thousands of pictures and paraphenalia posted on every wall here. Trophies, T-shirts, footballs, vacation photos, wedding photos, pet photos, kid photos, awards, crap singed by famous people, articles of clothing worn once by somebody important then put under glass (dresses, boots, gloves, jackets, hats, sox, jewelry), diploma's, keys to the city, baseball bats, aircraft parts, newspapers, magazines, JFK assassination photos, Berlin wall junk. This place is perfect for a study of the human psychy. :lol: :roll: :?: ;) Every time I walk down a different hallway I find something interesting. And they hire construction crews to "decorate" for EVERY holiday, and when I say decorate I mean DECORATE! I have reached the twilight zone. No wonder they ain't making much money. Oh I forgot to mention that they participate in every charity ever conceived by man. Every single one!
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Rob72 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:A co-worker relayed a possible conspiracy, or one that he thought made sense concerning the abrupt introduction of the swine flu to the US.

He theorizes that since the swine flu seems to attack those over 60 years of age, and those younger than 20 or so, that the government introduced this virus intentionally to solve the social security problem. The older people wouldn't survive, thereby reducing the amount of social security collected presently. This would leave more money for social security for those of us between 20-50 or so. Those that are younger that don't live to be old enough to collect when their time comes, thereby giving the government another respite for the following generation.

It was more of a random thought he said he had as we were eating lunch. I didn't think too much into it, so there are probably holes in it that yall might find. But I thought I would share it and see what yall think about it.

Your co-worker is a schmuck. Those are same age groups most affected by the flu in general, there is nothing special about the age range of those being affected by the swine flu. It also makes a ton of sense that the government would do that, and then at the same time tell the public that those age groups should get the vaccine first.

And how exactly does the social security issue relate to people in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America getting swine flu?
Rob72

Postby Questioner101 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:00 am

Actually, the ones dying most from the H1N1 virus are those with health problems (diabetes, compromised immune systems, etc. etc.) So it may be a way to get rid of the "weaker" members of the tribes....(because they've kept "natural selection" at bay.)
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby jaydeehess » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Questioner101 wrote:Actually, the ones dying most from the H1N1 virus are those with health problems (diabetes, compromised immune systems, etc. etc.) So it may be a way to get rid of the "weaker" members of the tribes....(because they've kept "natural selection" at bay.)

Actually, the ones dying most from any communicable disease are those with health problems (diabetes, compromised immune systems, etc. etc.) So it may be a way to get rid of the "weaker" members of the tribes....(because they've kept "natural selection" at bay.

In fact those with weakened systems also are at greater danger if they are in automobile or other accidents.
OMG, everything is a conspiracy to kill off the weaker ones!!
jaydeehess

Postby tedrick » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 pm

I wouldn't say that diabetics are a weaker tribe at all. We can work, run and play just as hard if not harder than the rest of you "strong" tribes. Keeping tabs on the UK's premier Diabetic forum site, H1N1 isn't having such a devastating effect as we were lead to believe.
tedrick

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts