The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Blacks at the Bottom of the Heap on Other Planets Too Law?

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby esecallum » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:17 am

This is not a racist post but is based on physics ,chemistry,biology and especially geometry.

Happy New Year To You All.

As I was watching a documentary about starving blacks ,it started a train of thought.

As you all know already that Blacks and Asians races are at the bottom of the heap when it comes to technological advancement and scientific understanding,the reason being that since necessity is the mother of all invention,therefore since the trees used to have free fruit hanging on it there is is no need to advance but just sit on your hands and devour the free food ,hence explaining why Asians and Blacks are always behind since they breed in a warm temperate climate with free food as the planet is round and the temperature is always higher in the tropical regions.

Since whites live in cold region with little free food on trees they had to use their brains and ingenuity to feed and survive and flourish and advanced enormously because necessity is the mother of all invention
, this explains why whites are always ahead and lead the world in science and inventiveness.

This brings up a disturbing implication.

A universal truth.

Planets are round and spherical.

Whites races always exist in the cold regions.Requiring advancement to survive.

Blacks always exist in the tropical zones.

Tropical zones have free food.Thus requiring no advancement to survive.

The implication is that every where in the Universe whites will always be more advanced then blacks since planets are round and spherical.

This means whites will alway be at the top and be more advanced and this will always be true in the whole Universe since planets are nearly alway round and spherical with whites in the colder areas with every incentive to use their brains to survive and blacks in the tropical areas with free food and thus no incentive to use their brains to advance, and thus be always behind.

This implies a Universal Truth.Whites will always be more advanced on nearly any planet.

It occurred to me also that since no no one has thought of this before then this could be called "Ese Callum's Law" or "Ese Callum's Syndrome" or Ese Callum's Corollory in my honour as no one else before me has thought of this profound impliction

You may feel free to discuss this and help me to further improve my evidential arguments or show if there are any flaws in this SCIENTIFIC discussion.
esecallum

Postby AlphaOmega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 am

Australia - One of the most arid countries of the world that sports extremes in environment and indeed weather systems.

The Australian Aborigine - Lived and survived on this harsh and mostly inhospitable Island continent for over 50,000 years before white man came and completely messed up the eco system and everything else they touched which, the aboriginal people were able to manage while preserving it in pristine condition. Simply because they understood/understand the land and it changes, while white man tries to tame it to no avail.

The Australian Aboriginal developed the most technologically advanced weaponry in the fprm of the boomerang - Tho only weapon made by man that has the capability of returning to it's point of origin if it misses its target...to date no other weapon with this capability exists.

Your "science" is fraudulent KKK, White Supremacist garbage. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Your post is indeed racist and has no basis in scientific evidence other than what White Supremacists speculate based on untested and un-investigated data which the REAL SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY can easily debunk.

BE GONE WITH YOU we don't need your racist swill infecting this site and I am sure many more BV users would agree with me.

EDIT/AMENDMENT: Mods, I do NOT apologize in any way for my response....I hate RACISM in ANY form.. Mods if I offend your delicate sensibilities I am sorry.
Last edited by AlphaOmega on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:46 am

esecallum wrote:... Asians races at the bottom of the heap when it comes to technological advancement and scientific understanding...

... Huh? Historically the Asian and European Civilizations were the most technologically advanced of the planet.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby AlphaOmega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:51 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
esecallum wrote:... Asians races at the bottom of the heap when it comes to technological advancement and scientific understanding...

... Huh? Historically the Asian and European Civilizations were the most technologically advanced of the planet.

I think you will find they still are wing ;)

Personal note: This thread is not going to go well me thinks.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:38 am

That was about as full of racial overtones as it gets. Not even worth debating.
greeney2

Postby bluesman » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:53 am

all ya have to do is consider the source... :D :D :D
old essy hasnt had an original thought since she has been posting here..

bluz
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:19 pm

A universal truth.

Planets are round and spherical.

Thats about all the truth that I got out of it. :mrgreen:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby esecallum » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 pm

AlphaOmega wrote:Australia - One of the most arid countries of the world that sports extremes in environment and indeed weather systems.

The Australian Aborigine - Lived and survived on this harsh and mostly inhospitable Island continent for over 50,000 years before white man came and completely messed up the eco system and everything else they touched which, the aboriginal people were able to manage while preserving it in pristine condition. Simply because they understood/understand the land and it changes, while white man tries to tame it to no avail.

The Australian Aboriginal developed the most technologically advanced weaponry in the fprm of the boomerang - Tho only weapon made by man that has the capability of returning to it's point of origin if it misses its target...to date no other weapon with this capability exists.

Aborigines are dying out.As Darwin said survival of the fittest.Your boomerang example is pitiful.

But if you want to argue like that i challenge you to show me the aborigine F22 or aborigine ipod or tv set or cpu or dvd player.

Well?

In any case I argue from the sciences like physics ,chemistry,biology and especially geometry.

None of you have addressed a single point i made.You all waffle about racism which i vehemently deny.

are the sciences racist too?

You argue from political correctness and emotionalism.
esecallum

Postby Eldensword » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:09 pm

I thought I would add a little food for thought here. I very much enjoy the opportunity to make the most single minded people on Earth, at least stop and think. Ese's delivery was poor but I do see what he is getting at. It sounds like he should have opened with, "Why God is white too and why everyone who isn't, wants to be". Most anti-racists that I've talked with have the classic text book quotes and "internet education" rebuttals that dismiss prude judgments of a potentially lesser species. Are hierarchies found in nature? Yes, at every single turn. Is it possible that human beings have a biological hierarchy? That’s very probable. Just because we have feelings and emotions, are we are somehow excluded from this force in nature? Not likely. If an individual or clan, or race can function and operate at a certain level of intellect and refinement, they deserve credit for such a remarkable accomplishment. Intellect and refinement breeds health and technological advancements and never relies on another source (clan, tribe or race) for help or inspiration when accompanied with natural drive and resourcefulness. I think that’s what our buddy Ese was trying to say. Sweeping the facts under the rug will not only delay true acceptance of differences in individuals and it will also never allow them to advance. I ask where is the tribe of white men and women waiting for their 10 tons of rice and water to be choppered in? We don’t need aid, we give it. We don’t need medicines, we administer them. We create and invent and give and they take and take and take. It is more one sided than is “hip” or popular to face in discussion. What a shame.
Eldensword

Postby humphreys » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:41 pm

esecallum wrote:It occurred to me also that since no no one has thought of this before then this could be called "Ese Callum's Law" or "Ese Callum's Syndrome"

I think Ese Callum's syndrome is fitting, but it should be more like a psychological disorder for people who reason like you?
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Next

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts