The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

Trouble Uploading Music

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby Paleo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 pm

I'm having trouble uploading music from my "my music" itunes files. I get all the way to actually uploading the song from an album in my itunes into the "Browse" section after clicking on the "Edit" button from my "My Profile" section where the music is. It uploads and then it says that it's "approved" in the little section and then, all of a sudden, it flashes "Error in File upload" or something like that. Each time I try a different song, a different "flag", etc. Nothing makes a difference. It gets all the way to "approved" and shows the song in the screen, and then it says "error" in file upload or something similar to that. Why can't I upload music??!
Paleo

Postby blackvault » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 pm

What type of music are you trying to upload? An mp3 file?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Paleo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:57 am

blackvault wrote:What type of music are you trying to upload? An mp3 file?

No, it was a J.Peg from my "My Music" files on my Windows. It should have worked, I "browsed" the files and then uploaded it into the section.. it just wouldn't "complete" itself or come up when it was done for some reason.
Paleo

Postby blackvault » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:05 pm

JPEG files are not music files. You may have been trying to upload an album cover in that folder or something. JPEG are image files.

That is why it wouldn't upload... it only accepts music. You may want to find a mp3 file of your song and upload that.

John
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts