The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

some interesting info concerning the jesuits

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby sheye » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:47 am

Sure that some of you here have heard of greg szymanski who used to be on a radio program called the arctic beacon. A former vatican reporter,he has done much research on the topic of the jesuits and their links to the new world order. Through reading this material and talking to others ,he has written "Confessions to the Jesuits"

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/confessions/

There are alot of links here , but I recommend you start with the first one . The reason I'm posting this is in response to a reply made by sandra to a member who complained about there not being any posts on the corruption of the jesuits. She suggested that if there are no threads about topics of interest to you, that perhaps it would be good to start your own. So thankyou sandra,and I'm hoping that at least some of you will find this information eye opening,or at least give you some food for thought.
sheye

Postby sandra » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 am

Wow there are alot of links, reading time :D I'll get back to you asap on any thoughts or additional information, good idea to start a thread for this, and I'll learn a few things, thanks
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 pm

You won't be sorry you took the time to read even some of these sandra...some valuable history lessons here, that I believe have been hidden from many.

Thanks for at least being open to reading some of it.

More info for that growing library in your mind :)
sheye

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:17 am

I am reading the confessions...and will give opinion when finished ;)
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts