The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Battle Forum

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby _Billy_ » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 am

I have put have put the question to John, we will let him decided.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby rath » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am

_Billy_ wrote:I have put have put the question to John, we will let him decided.

what question ? let him know what.

???
rath

Postby MIBby » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:13 am

My guess, moderation of the Battle Forum...
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
MIBby

Postby mrshumphreys » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 am

rath wrote:
mrshumphreys wrote:I think that if profanity is not allowed in this forum, then there is a thread who's title needs some SERIOUS editing already in existence... :lol:

a) since when.

b) Rules are not Retrospective.

Erm, I guess since Billy said it wasn't.
WTF are you asking me?
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby rath » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:21 pm

MIBby wrote:My guess, moderation of the Battle Forum...

Good ....... bring it & then there will be consequences for peoples actions. (( we all know those im talking about )) :D
rath

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:50 pm

_Billy_ wrote:Profanity is a lack of vocabulary.

Profanity is a complementation of vocabulary.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby MIBby » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Because it is the Battle Forum, you immediately have to use profanity? Great logic, really.
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
MIBby

Postby AlphaOmega » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 pm

The Battle forum was set up to keep crap off the main boards...and I remember John said that it was a place to go without fear of banning.

Seems the power of being a moderator has gone to Billy's head and in my view becoming very dictatorial. Even so he seems only to have the support of (rath) the whack job and MIBy.

You, rath and Miby are the only ones complaining I notice.....maybe it just your treatment of others to start with or your your BS antics. That have caused threads about you in the Battle Forum you are peeved about.. Maybe you should ave a long hard look at yourselves before trying to moderate the morals of others.

The longer you remain a moderator the more I'll be able to form a theory as to why you were fired last time based upon your actions and postings these days because.........

A leopard doesn't change his spots.

Zeig Heil Billy

P.S If you want to expand your powers Billy go moderate IRAN of something and leave the Battle Forum alone.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 pm

From now on, it has been decided that no mod will touch the battle forum... only I will moderate.

I will be posting "forum rules" for this forum shortly. Until then, know discussions are taking place behind the scenes to work out stuff like this.

Billy wasn't wrong in editing the posts -- but understands now that the meaning of the Battle Forum has changed a bit, and mods won't be touching it from now on.

It was a misunderstanding and not a mod ego trip.

I'll take the blame.

John
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts