The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Mk ultra victims speak out against government officials

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby sheye » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm

I'm sure there are many of you who have heard of Cathy O'brian and the few books shes written on her experiences starting in childhood ,which lead to her being an Mkultra programmed victim and sexual slave for the CIA. Hers is not the only story of this type,and sadly I believe one of many who are still caught up in the evil clutches of this type of manipulation and control. The link is to a page that has some of the excerpts from a book titled Trance Formation of America. If it doesn't work just try bibliotecapleyades.net and go to the MK ultra sections and links and look for Excerpts from Trance Formation of America.

Bibliotecapleyades.net is a HUGE website that I'm sure many of you are familiar with, with vasts amount of information on a variety of topics having to do with government,science, and conspiracies. Though I'm undecided about the validity of some things I have read on it, it continues to be my favorite because of volume of stuff they have on such a variety of topics concerning these things.

The link I am sending you and would like your thoughts on is the one concerning the use of children as sex slaves in political and intelligence circles.This is only one persons story, but there are others like hers.

Since reading some of these stories ,I have never been able to look at these politicians the same way....and they are both democrats and republicans,and come from varying political parties in other countries as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read ,if you are not familiar with any of these stories.

EDIT: For some strange reason this link won't submit the same way I type it in Hmmmm :? Guess you'll have to try going to the bibliotecapleyades.net site and go to MK ultra pages and look for excerpts. Cathy O'brian is her name. I just took the link off,cause it came out nothing like what I typed in before submitting
sheye

Postby 3dvd » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 am

I've read these stories before and found them to be fiction, very poorly written fiction. Nice try though, you are almost coherent.
3dvd

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts