The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Mind Control, MPD, MKULTRA and gang stalking

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby deathcultreject » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Bumping the thread to ask if the mind control crowd are still here.

I'm wary of posting or encouraging new material in forums with a small readership because I feel that it could make targets out of the readers, but if we can get a lot of us together in the same place, that would be cool.
deathcultreject

Postby sheye » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am

There are so many sick, evil people in this world.
It terrifies me

Me too bionic :shock: :cry: ,and the problem is in trying to stop them. Ruthless cruel people who manipulate others through that horrid scientific based manipulation to get them to do their dirty work, are just that.
This type of attitude doesn't take kindly to be exposed, and the ones who really care often pay the price somehow, without the general public ever knowing the real truth behind situations and deaths. :?

Thank goodness for the brave soldiers who continue to take this problem on,and try to expose the evil,as well as help the victims.

You are my true heroes !!!! :D :D
sheye

Postby bionic » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 am

DFC..
I'm here. I saw the bump.

I was thinking just now, what kins of sick F craps on the name of a butterfly?

It's bad enough to be rotten. But to even go that far. To take the extra measure of perversion, on top of all the other perversion. To take a beautiful think and distort it like that.
THAT takes a truly rotten kind of rotten.

KWIM?

Though, I guess, oce a perso, an 'it' reaches a certain lvel of rotten, anything goes...

I am so glad of and for some kinda karma, as truly belive some version of it exists.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:23 am

bionic wrote: DFC..
I'm here. I saw the bump.

I was thinking just now, what kins of sick F craps on the name of a butterfly?

You mean the monarch butterfly?

bionic wrote:
It's bad enough to be rotten. But to even go that far. To take the extra measure of perversion, on top of all the other perversion. To take a beautiful think and distort it like that.
THAT takes a truly rotten kind of rotten.

Mind control and dessecration go hand in hand, but sometimes dessecration happens on it's own.

bionic wrote:
KWIM?

Though, I guess, oce a perso, an 'it' reaches a certain lvel of rotten, anything goes...

I am so glad of and for some kinda karma, as truly belive some version of it exists.

What does KWIM stand for?
deathcultreject

Postby bionic » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:32 am

KWIM means 'know what I mean?'

I was refering to 'Monarch'.

And while I am at it..
"Blue Bird" ? Ruining blue birds..really????

Then onto descicrating "The Wizard of Oz"..one of the most popular kids movies.?

Just saying, it takes a special kind of sick...
KWIM?

Thus was really done...I've seen the evidence...so have you..people chose this...on top of their crap..they chose that too.

In the end we are ALL individuals and will be judged as such.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 am

Ahh OK.

Well there was a big complicated scandal over at the David Icke Forum, and as far as I can see, it involved spying, censorship and a purge carried out by DI admin and it was directed against a mind control surviver who believes he's a 'bloodline reptilian'

The refugees are here,

http://infinite-love-forum.com/index.php

and also on 'sodlike productions' :roll:

A lot of people would probably like some opinions from people who've looked into the mind control issue in depth.
deathcultreject

Postby sheye » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 am

A lot of people would probably like some opinions from people who've looked into the mind control issue in depth

I know i would be interested to hear those opinions, but for some reason i think people who are willing to talk about such things usually prefer a "safer" venue where there will less chance of them being ridiculed or persecuted for their accounts.
sheye

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 pm

sheye wrote:
A lot of people would probably like some opinions from people who've looked into the mind control issue in depth

I know i would be interested to hear those opinions, but for some reason i think people who are willing to talk about such things usually prefer a "safer" venue where there will less chance of them being ridiculed or persecuted for their accounts.

I understand. Personaly I think it's good to have a lot of readers regardless of their response.

Anyway, I got questioned on the mind control aspect of the situation on the infinate love forum, and I think it would be healthy to have a wider range of view points in this matter than just mine.

I do have PTSD so I'm liable to get tunnel vision and miss things out.
deathcultreject

Postby 3dvd » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:51 pm

deathcultreject wrote:Bumping the thread to ask if the mind control crowd are still here.

I'm wary of posting or encouraging new material in forums with a small readership because I feel that it could make targets out of the readers, but if we can get a lot of us together in the same place, that would be cool.

Just schedule a meeting during a group program. Just make sure it is before the AM med pass or that damned reality thing intrudes.
3dvd

Postby sheye » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Just schedule a meeting during a group program. Just make sure it is before the AM med pass or that damned reality thing intrudes.

WOW...I rest my case. (and this is exactly the attitude that will never help solve this very REAL problem)
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts