The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Personal story

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:43 pm

We had a kid in High School who was picked on religiously, day after day, nothing physical just darts and jabs of words and sarcasm. His last name was McNeely but he was called Neeeeeeely. He wore coke bottle glasses as thick as any I'd ever seen. This one kid, a real punk, was the main instigator, he rode McNeely like a pack mule every single day.

One day near the last days of school our senior year McNeely asked me an odd question: He say's " are you coming to school the last day of school?" I said yeah I only go half a day anyway cause I work full time. He says " good " I never gave it any further thought.

Last day of school while heading to the next to the last period for me I turn down a hallway and hear a loud smack ( it was open handed to the face ) then a crash to the floor and McNeely saying over and over, as he bashed the head of the kid who rode him most into the floor, "call me Neely " : call me Neely " " call me Neely " louder and louder: I had to act or he was going to kill the kid>>>I grabbed McNeely and instantly knew that he was raging, he was so juiced that I was forced to disable him. I had two or three options but since time was of the essence I chose to blood choke him, he let go within 2 seconds time. I said " HOLY PHUCK DUDE " what the hell are you doing >>>> He looks at me, teachers are arriving by now, and calmly says HE AIN'T GONNA CALL ME NEEEEELY NO MORE :lol: :lol:

Just another of those things one never forgets: About 5 years or so after that I ran into McNeely at a local bar>>> He was hammered, gave me a huge bear hug and insisted on buying me a beer for saving his life over the above incident. He looks me dead in the eye and says " I WOULD HAVE KILLED THAT PHUCKER HAD YOU NOT COME ALONG...THANK YOU

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Have I missed something in your story Cole that ties into Item7's story about a car accident and Faith? Its a cool story, I'm just trying to understand the connection?
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm

I think we just had a mojor breakthru. Could this be the reason Sat dislikes all humans?

No, but certainly is a key element for it.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 am

:lol: I can understand Sat..

I was only messin with you.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 am

I see... :cry:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:03 am

greeney2 wrote:Have I missed something in your story Cole that ties into Item7's story about a car accident and Faith? Its a cool story, I'm just trying to understand the connection?

You want the long version, or shall you just read the three post's after the post in question?

It's a story: A personal one which goes back to the Topic at hand---How does it relate, well it's a personal story triggered by Stoner's barb~~something about lying down on a leather couch. Surely a place where countless stories are spun! ;)

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts