The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Filer MUFON Files 1-18-10

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:57 pm

In Special Reports this week's files cover: Scientists Report Finding a Lunar Cave Suitable for a Colony, Mars Tracks and Tubes, New Guinea UFO Sighting in 1959 and MUFON CMS Closed Case Statistics by Kristen Winslet

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena were spotted over: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington D.C. and Virginia.

UFOs were observed above the Atlantic Ocean, Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Puerto Rico, and UK/England.

The purpose of these files is to report weekly the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when I was ordered to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. The US Air Force under Project Blue Book investigated UFOs for more than twenty years, we continue this research.

I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever increasing numbers.

Special Reports

Scientists Report Finding a Lunar Cave Suitable for Colony.

(CNN Reports) -- Building a home near a moon crater or a lunar sea may sound nice, but moon colonists might have a much better chance of survival if they just lived in a hole. That's the message sent by an international team of scientists who say they've discovered a protected lunar "lava tube" -- a deep, giant hole -- that might be well suited for a moon colony or a lunar base. The vertical hole, in the volcanic Marius Hills region on the moon's near side, is 213 feet wide and is estimated to be more than 260 feet deep, according to findings published in Geophysical Research Letters, a journal of the American Geophysical Union.

More important, the scientists say, the hole is protected from the moon's harsh temperatures and meteorite strikes by a thin sheet of lava. That makes the tube a good candidate for further exploration or possible inhabitation, the article says. "Lunar lava tubes are a potentially important location for a future lunar base, whether for local exploration and development, or as an outpost to serve exploration beyond the Moon," writes the team, led by Junichi Haruyama, a senior researcher with the Japanese space agency JAXA.

"Any intact lava tube could serve as a shelter from the severe environment of the lunar surface, with its meteorite impacts, high-energy UV radiation and energetic particles, and extreme diurnal temperature variations."

Lava tubes have previously been discovered on the moon, but the scientists say the new hole is notable because of its lava shield and because it does not appear to be prone to collapse. Lava tubes exist on Earth and also have been found on Mars. The cylinder-shaped caverns can be carved out by lava flows, volcanic eruptions, seismic activity or ground collapse resulting from meteoroid strikes. The scientists used high-resolution images from a Japanese moon orbiter called SELENE to discover this lunar lava tube. NASA is reportedly working on plans to return to the moon by 2020 and to set up a temporary lunar colony. Thanks to http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/

Mars Tracks and Tubes

Richard Buchli D.V.M. writes, "Tracks located on Mars are 86 miles long located at 19-52N 167 W would indicate a large machine moving along the surface. Natural causes are unlikely".

The planet Mars makes its closest approach to Earth on January 27th when it's 99.3 million km away; it won't be this close again until 2012. Though this will be nothing like the opposition of August 2003, when Mars came within 56 million km. The planet peaks at magnitude -1.3 this month, just a little fainter than Sirius. Thanks to Brian Ventrudo Publisher, One-Minute Astronomer www.oneminuteastronomer.com

A human like figure found at 70 04 S 120-35E

Dr. Richard Buchli writes, "At 25 35 S 47 20 W This is a real find of tubes system five miles wide and about half mile high. Cities, structures, and rivers could all be inside these tubes. Don't you think the big tube is our most important find so far?"

Tubes can serve as a shelter from the severe environment of the lunar surface, with its meteorite impacts, high-energy UV radiation and energetic particles, and extreme diurnal temperature variations.

Thanks to Richard Buchli D.V.M. and Dorothy Buchli W.B.W. docrib@kc.rr.com

New Guinea UFO Sighting in 1959

PAPUA -- It is now 50 years since a 31-year-old Australian Anglican missionary William Gill, and 37 parishioners and staff made the best attested and least explained UFO sighting. Gill, who was priest in charge at Boianai, a large village on the mountainous north coast of Milne Bay province wrote "There had been quite a number of reports over the months from reliable witnesses."

"The peculiar thing about these most recent reports is that the UFOs seem to be stationary at beautiful Boanai or to travel from Boianai." "I myself saw a stationary white light twice on the same night." Gill wrote, Then the following night, on April 10, 1960, we at Boianai experienced about four hours of UFO activity, and there is no doubt whatsoever that they are handled by beings of some kind." "At times it was absolutely breathtaking. We saw a bright white light appearing in the northwestern sky, approaching the mission station, then hovering about 100 meters in the air."

Gill, Moi, another teacher, Ananias Rarata, and 35 other people who all later signed a confirming document, watched what they described as a large, disc-shaped, solidly constructed object, with a wide base tapering up to a higher deck, and with what appeared to be four legs beneath, and four brightly lit panels in the side. It occasionally emitted a shaft of blue light at a 45 degree angle. Then what they described as men emerged on to a deck on the top, four at most, but in various configurations. Artist's impression of the encounter by Australian missionary Father Gill. (credit: Brookesmith and http://www.ufoevidence.org)

Clouds, which were at about 600m, then eventually, obscured the vessel as it drifted higher. It had been stationary through most of the 25 minutes of this encounter. Gill then wrote his letter to Durie. That evening, the visitation returned in an extraordinary manner. He first saw it at 6.02 PM, as the sun was setting. Gill's account states: "We watched figures appear on top - four of them - no doubt that they are human."Two smaller UFOs were seen at the same time, stationary; one above the hills west, another overhead."On the large one, two of the figures seemed to be doing something near the centre of the deck . . . were occasionally bending over and raising their arms as though adjusting or setting up something."One figure seemed to be standing looking down at us (a group of about a dozen). I stretched my arm above my head and waved. To our surprise the figure did the same.

"Ananias waved both arms over his head then the two outside figures did the same."Ananias and self began waving our arms and all four now seemed to wave back. There seemed to be no doubt that our movements were answered. All mission boys made audible gasps (of either joy or surprise, perhaps both).

"As dark was beginning to close in, I sent Eric Kodawara for a torch and directed a series of long dashes towards the UFO. After a minute or two of this, the UFO apparently acknowledged by making several wavering motions back and forth.

"Waving by us was repeated and this followed by more flashes of torch, then the UFO began slowly to become bigger, apparently coming in our direction. It ceased after perhaps half a minute and came no further.

"After several minutes the figures apparently lost interest in us for they disappeared below deck. At 6.25pm two figures reappeared to carry on with whatever they were doing before the interruption. The blue spotlight came on for a few seconds twice in succession."The situation remained unchanged, so Gill returned to his regular routine and went to have his dinner at 6.30.By 7pm, the main object had moved slightly away and the observers went into the village church for evensong, as usual. By the time they emerged, at 7.45pm, visibility had become very limited with the sky covered in cloud. At 10.40 pm, Gill wrote, an "earsplitting" explosion woke up the mission-station inhabitants. Gill said it did not feel like a thunderclap.

Later, Gill said, he was always asked why he had reverted to his usual routine when there was a flying saucer apparently hovering overhead. This was partly because, he said, "there was nothing eerie or other-worldly about any of this. It was all so ordinary, as ordinary as a Ford car."It looked a perfectly normal sort of object, an Earth-made object. I realized, of course, that some people might think of this as a flying saucer, but I took it to be some kind of hovercraft the Americans or even the Australians had built. The figures inside looked perfectly human."

Gill's report caused quite a sensation at the time. The Defence Ministry deployed two RAAF officers to investigate. Although they found Gill "a reliable observer", they attributed the sightings to "natural phenomena". Thanks to Bob Chapman, Rowan Callick and The Australian Newspaper:

MUFON CMS Closed Case Statistics by Kristen Winslet NJ State Section Director

Note: Of the 14,362 cases almost 45% were unknowns. Thanks to Kristen Ann Winslet

United States Sightings

California Tiny Grayish-Metallic Spheres

To understand what happened at 2:30 am on early Saturday morning, you have to understand what happened to me in 1989. I was renting a two bedroom Condo in North Dallas. I had a Roommate, Carole, who stayed in the Bedroom directly across the Living Room area from my Bedroom? I was walking out of my Bedroom around 1 PM and turned my eyes to the right and I heard this "Pop" sound and I see three grayish-metallic spheres fly right through the wall! They were three to four inches in diameter. I have 21/10 vision up close and I was only two feet away so I could see them so clearly. They were also flying in an elliptical pattern and I could see that the "Popping" sound was them literally expanding and contracting the wall as they went through it!!..I could even see that "Doppler Effect" colors kind of pooling on the surface of the spheres... My Roommate Carole was coming out of her room and saw something but was over ten feet away. I saw them for less than a second and they were gone.

Yesterday, I was in my bathroom and brushing my teeth and I hear that "Pop" sound again coming from the other room. Later, I was walking into my Living Room and I see two perfect symmetrical circles on my carpet in front of my bed !!!...They looked like "Crop Circles" and one even has what looks like a Star Map inside it and they are very close to the same diameter of the spheres I saw in 1989! I remembered that Crop Circles can have Radiation left behind and I am wondering if these are emitting some kind of toxic Radiation.....Could you please come and check them out with a Geiger Counter. Thanks to Cici and MUFON CMS

EL CAJON -- New Year's night 2010, just after 12:15 AM, I looked out my patio to see three red lights in a triangle formation low in the southern sky. It appeared to drift slowly west and one by one the lights dimmed and were gone. With high powered binoculars I could see the lights were still there but not visible to the naked eye. I'm sure many have seen this object that night.

SAN LUIS OBISPO -- On January 2, 2010, I was at home with my kid and went outside onto the back porch about 11 AM, and noticed a very odd out of place object in the sky above the mountains that face the direction of the ocean. The object was still and did not move for about five minutes and then suddenly it was gone!

MURRIETA -- We turned left down Mount Street and I looked back and an object was right behind us on December 6, 2009, at 1 PM. She looked back and speeded up and almost hit a white van The object was chasing us as we cane to my house. I jumped out as the car made a U turn and ran toward my house and saw the object hovering over a huge tree next to my house.

I haven't been able to sleep, and my brother told me that his friend was also chased by one the same night! It was round with white light's going back and forth but it didn't make a sound.. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Hawaii Bright Green Light

HONOLULU -- From a vantage point on a hillside facing the ocean beyond Waikiki on December 6, 2009, at 7:30 PM, I spotted a bright flash of green light at about the same altitude as my line of sight. The location was over the ocean, some distance offshore of Diamondhead or Waikiki/Honolulu area of Oahu. The green light flashed once, then streaked several miles to the left in a split second, flashed brightly once more, then went dark momentarily and flashed dimly once more before disappearing.

I watched the area for five more minutes but I didn't see another. I watched the area after this sighting and there were a number of commercial flights moving slowly across the sky with their characteristic small flashing white lights. The speed, color and movement pattern of man-made craft and UFOs are entirely different and as a former flight student, I would never possibly confuse the two.

I had another sighting ten years ago on the other side of the island of Oahu, over Kaneohe Bay of a green light and flight pattern similar too this recent one. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Illinois Formation

FRANKFORT -- We spotted three lights in the sky not far from our home on December 5, 2009, at 5:55 PM. They stayed in a triangle formation for awhile and then changed with one of the lights moving further out and then back. Two of the lights stay in a line. Duration of the sighting was for 20 minutes. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director Http://Www.Ufocenter.Com/

Kentucky Rectangle and Lights

MAYFIELD -- On our way home from Paducah to Mayfield, on January 2, 2010, I noticed six orange lights gliding slowly in the sky just off the side of the highway. The lights appeared to be moving at a slow rate of speed. My wife, two children and I observed these lights for approximately 5 minutes or more. Several other cars pulled over on the highway in that area as well. The lights slowly faded out of sight one at a time beginning with the one at the tip of the chevron and ending with the last light. I was able to take the picture with my cell phone shortly before the lights started disappearing.

MURRAY -- I am a mother of two young children; on the night of December 5, 2009, at 9:06 PM, I went out on my back porch to smoke a cigarette and when I looked up I saw a dark rectangular shaped mass, but it had a slight point to the front center. Along the underside there were two perfectly aligned rows of 5 or 6 star-like lights. They traveled in perfect formation so I know that they were a part of a larger rectangular shaped object with two rows of light formations traveling erratically, using 90 degree turns and hovering in the sky... There was no noise, and because of the temperature and the hour I do not think it was a glider/parachute, etc.

I watched this object for a minute and thirty seconds. At first it glided closer to me in a very tight S pattern, making very sharp 90 degree turns. It was traveling South Southwest at a moderate speed, at one point it stopped completely and hovered above another duplex for a few seconds. I could tell because the lights were still and it looked to have one end lower down than the other, and that's when I saw the rows of dim lights. After it hovered a few seconds it rose straight up in the sky, I could still see the light formations on the bottom. It slowly started traveling southwest again, and then it disappeared completely. It moved like nothing I have ever seen. The sharp angles of its turns and the speed at which it rose straight up into the sky were completely foreign, not to mention how it disappeared right in front of me. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

New Hampshire Triangle, Bright glowing lights

WOODSVILLE -- Saw a light formation in the sky of December 5, 2009, at 8 PM, the lights would turn on and brighten to high intensity. While this was happening, could see something being projected from the light source. It would fade to black and I could see the shape dimly in the sky. Then would it re-illuminate itself in a different position in the sky following the same pattern of lights and projections. Illuminations would last 3-5 seconds in each location. There was no sound at all. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm

New Jersey Lights

MARLTON -- This object was photographed on Saturday, January 2, 2009.

New York Huge Object with Blue Lights

LONG ISLAND -- At 6:30 PM, on December 25, 2009, the witness said that he originally reported the sighting to the police. The police were not interested and said that they had not received any other sighting reports on that night. The witness was quite upset during and after his sighting. He was too afraid to get out of car. He and his wife were traveling south on Landing Avenue in Central Long Island about 25 miles east of downtown New York City. He saw a huge black mass with bright blue lights behind street lights straight ahead. At that point the lights began approaching. He stopped his car to get a better look of the object and its very bright blue lights. Smaller lights surrounded the larger lights and he saw a large black mass between the lights. The object was moving north right over the street lights on Landing Avenue and passed directly overhead and the mass was incredible even though he heard no sound. The object continued its northward trajectory and caused the street lights to malfunction, flicker, dim, brighten and then return to normal once the object passed. He says that he hasn't slept much since the incident and has very little appetite. His wife was with him, but didn't see as much because she is handicapped and was in a seat restraint unable to move. Listen to Clip of Witness Interview (MP3)

Note: The witness sounded quite sincere and was very affected by what he saw. We have received no other reports from the area on the night of the sighting. The witness said that traffic was quite light on the night of the sighting. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

North Carolina Square Craft

Johnston County -- Traveling southeast on Lassiter Road in at 6:25 PM on December 30, 2009, two eyewitnesses saw a small, square craft float slowly by. The craft was very dark, and the evening light made it difficult to determine an exact shape. It seemed to be square, dark, about 25 feet square base and maybe 5 feet tall.

We were first caught off guard that a plane would be flying so low at night with no ground lights, but then noticed how slowly the craft was moving. The craft traveled exactly due west about fifty feet off the ground and forty yards to our left over a field at about 30 mph. The craft had two dim lights, one was red and the other was a dim green, but the other eyewitness remembered it as a dim white light.

I pulled the car over and rolled down my window and noticed no sound. I turned around and followed the craft for a few minutes, but it was traveling too low at tree top level that I soon lost sight of it. It was headed due west, and Lassiter Road runs northwest so the craft was traveling further away from me. A Cessna flying that low at night would have had ground lights on and been remarkably loud and fast. I have attached a sketch of what we saw. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Ohio Twelve UFOs in Formation

Youngstown -- I was on my way home from shopping and as I turned on to my street on December 5, 2009, at 8:45 PM, I noticed five or six orange lighted craft in formation traveling from the ground up. I pulled over to get a better look and realized that there was more like 9-12 of them. The lowest was at about 700 feet and the highest was about 2500 feet. At one point the craft had stopped and then they started to move again and climbed to the highest elevation (2500 feet) and disappeared one by one until they were all gone. When I saw them I knew right away, that these lights were special and had never seen anything like them. The lights appeared to have three or four colors. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Oklahoma Silver Objects

STIGLER -- I noticed three silvery spherical objects just south of Stigler. I pulled over to side of road and noticed seven similar objects on the east side of street and one large object that appeared to be cloud like even though there were no other clouds in sky at that time. The large object was moving slowly while the other seven stayed in the same formation with only slight movements. The cloud-like object pivoted back and forth and rotated to the left and right but the shape never changed. We watched the large object move to the south for about ten minutes and I took three pictures with my camera phone. I made a video of the pictures and posted to YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHu8gPQmCA

Pennsylvania Large Objects

Spring Grove -- My dogs awakened me first at 4:30 AM on December 27, 2009. I let them outside and they came back in. I went back to bed five minutes later and one dog awakened me again at 5:45 AM. As I was getting out of bed I glanced out the window and saw a bright red light in the sky. I opened the window and heard a very low hum that went from high to low. The object was actually just above the tops of the trees and about fifty yards away. It was quite large with three legs hanging down and was covered with red, green, blue and yellow amber lights. I awakened my friend to come and take a look. I flicked the outside lights on and off and the white light underneath the object changed to a blue green. The object appeared square shaped with lights at each corner and a light in the middle and shot a beam down, but it didn't reach the ground. I quickly got dressed and jumped in my car to follow as it was moving very slowly.

It looked as if it was gliding more so than being propelled. As I got to a clearing at the end of the road the object was two miles away on the other side of the hill so I went back home. As I got out of the car another object flew directly over my house heading in the same path as the previous object. I was able to see that it had a red light on each end of the span and a white light in the center. This object was about 2000 feet up and larger than the first object. I could hear the sound of a plane although they never fly over my house at that low altitude.

Note: The witness has filed a detailed report. The report contains information that the object may have been intelligent or under intelligent control (response to lights flickering). Also it seems that the witness's dogs were excited by the object. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

South Carolina Diamond Aircraft Motionless

WINNSBORO -- I was on my way to work when I saw a glimmer of light on my back window glass but didn't think anything of it. As I pulled onto the next road, I noticed the light was still there so I stopped to look to see if something was on the car. That's when I saw the diamond shape object with beautiful and colorful lights. The lights were all on the outside and the exact same lights were inward toward the center of it. I tried to take a picture of it on my cell phone, but it wouldn't show up on my phone. I got back in my car and continued to follow it down Highway 269. It was flying really low and I started flashing my headlights at it, and it flashed back at me with lights so bright that I could hardly see. As headlights from another car were coming, the object shot off straight up so fast, it was gone in an instant. It was kind of scary, but I am glad to see that there are others out there.

TAYLORS -- On my way to church, I saw a thing that looked like a commercial airplane about 2,000 feet in the sky on December 6, 2009, at 12 PM, but it was hovering, not moving at all. It was pointed forward and really weird. My brother who is ten saw it too. My Dad saw it but fails to admit it. It looked like a black plane. Two hours later, after church, we were coming back and it was in the EXACT same position. It was shaped like a commercial airliner, but still hovering. Later that night there were lights where it had been, but then they also vanished. ((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Tennessee Lights

Lenoir City -- On January 3, 2010, I was getting a drink from the kitchen and looked out the window when I saw two orange/yellow lights in the eastern sky. They stayed in the same spot for 8 to 10 minutes. I got my camera and started to take pictures. Then the lights started to move left behind a line of trees, and then moved up over the trees and back down behind them again. They were out of sight for at least 5 to 7 minutes.

I called my father, who lives close by, to see if he was able to spot it but he could not see any lights. When it appeared over the tree line again the lights were flashing. It stayed for 20 or 30 seconds then started to move to the right, then changed direction back to the left and I lost sight of it. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Texas Spinning Compass on Freeway

Plano -- On December 30, 2009, at 8:48 PM, I was driving east on the George Bush Toll way just passing over Highway 75 when I heard the sound of a horn, and the dashboard compass in my Toyota FJ Cruiser started spinning. It went an entire 360 degrees plus. I'm surmising it was some magnetic anomaly passing overhead. I couldn't stop the vehicle as I was on a freeway, however, I did exit, reverse direction and came back on the freeway going westbound. I also had my iPhone Compass and my wife watched both compasses as we passed the same area. There was a less noticeable displacement of 30 degrees on both compasses, which would be consistent with something slowly moving away. I exited and came back eastbound to the same area, but the phenomenon was gone and the compasses responded normally.

Note: The witness did not see any object in the sky at the time of the compass anomaly. Some compass anomaly was observed when he reversed direction and went over the same area for the second time. The third pass yielded no anomalies. The witness's summary that whatever caused the anomaly was moving away makes sense. However, the causation is a mystery. Perhaps some vehicle on the cross highway (highway 75) contained materials that exerted a strong magnetic field? Of course the anomaly could have been caused by an aerial vehicle, but none was observed. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

Stephenville -- We saw three different flying objects on January 2, 2010 on I-20, and I caught two of them on video. My family was traveling eastbound at 7:40 PM, when I noticed a very bright object pulsating red, green, and white lights. As we continued down the road the object moved to our 2 o'clock position. After watching it for five my wife and I decided to pull over at a rest stop at Exit 390. My wife kept an eye on it as I got my still and video camera just as the object disappeared.

Then, I saw the object coming straight overhead with red and green lights on the tips with a white light in the middle. It was a triangular shaped craft flying about 250 feet altitude and I managed to take two shots. The object went directly over my head the shape of your typical triangle highlighter. The edges were very rounded with a light on the triangle tips. One side was solid green and the other side solid red. The front was a solid white. The white light was not very bright and I could see the contours of all the lights very clearly. Each corner of the triangle was a contoured solid and smooth light, but the white light in the front of the craft did not cover the entire nose. I did not hear a sound. The object absolutely displayed its lights like a normal airplane to anyone casually looking, but I was able to see there is no way it was anything "known." I checked my still camera and the pictures were horrible. I then scrambled to retrieve my HD Sony Camcorder out of the back of the van. By the time I got to it the object was just over the small tree line out of my site. I drove to the exit and was able to get some footage of its pulsating lights. I've posted videos at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvxQ5sb8kyo

Washington Disc Photo Investigation

BURLINGTON -- The witness only stated "right above me" in the report that accompanied the photos taken on October 27, 2009, at 11 AM.

Note: William Puckett writes, "I believe that this photo is a hoax." The photos themselves are real, but the flying saucer object has been inserted into each photo.

Note: The is indeed a hoax. The disc was inserted using the iPhone application Camera UFO. It's an iPhone app that comes with a library of UFO objects that can be added to any photograph taken with the phone. The disc on the photo is one of the objects available. No doubt about it. I own the app and can send proof if requested. The object is 100% identical.

http://www.eleganceofaliens.com/page9.html Thanks to UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

Virginia Triangle

YORKTOWN -- After crossing the Gloucester Bridge I drove up Highway 17 toward Newport News and as I approached Ft Eustis Boulevard I saw a triangular object with lights on each side at 9 PM on December 23, 2009. Behind it was a long boom like structure with a white ball at the end. The ball then dropped and when I looked back to the object, it was gone. There is an oil refinery near by and also NASA - Langley Air Force Base.

Note: The witness has described a triangular object which is commonly reported. However, the boom-like structure trailing the object is quite unusual and has never been reported before to UFOS Northwest. I have requested a sketch from the witness. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Worldwide Sightings

Atlantic Ocean

North Atlantic Ocean -- On 27 December 2009, about 500 km WNW of Shannon, Ireland I spotted three bright red lights in a isosceles triangular shape, seen from a window seat (facing south) on Delta Airlines #106 flight from New York (JFK) to Frankfurt, Germany. At about 2:00 AM GMT, I was awake on the transatlantic flight at the time the cabin lights were dimmed and many people were sleeping and there was very little activity going on. I looked out the window at the stars, and noticed three bright red lights overhead in the one o'clock position in the sky. Thinking this was a reflection of cabin lights, I cupped my hands over my eyes to block out any reflecting light. The lights were bright and clear overhead, so I then immediately thought these were outside lights. I looked down over the wing lights, and noticed that the right wing light was white; since I couldn't see the tail at all from the window, I realized these were not tail lights. In addition, they were overhead, where I had to actually look up from the window, so I realized these lights were neither part of the plane nor were they land lights, since this was over the ocean.

The three red lights in triangular form must have been at the very least 70,000 feet high. They had a blinking pattern which uniformly looped over and over for the ten-minute sighting: the two left side lights blinked once, followed by the top right light; then the two top lights blinked once, followed by the bottom left light; then all three lights together blinked in unison. This pattern of blinking was happening during the entire time. The blinking lights were above and we were flying below, moving more and more out of view. After about ten minutes, the stationary blinking lights were moving out of view as our plane flew east. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Canada Sightings

Oshawa -- I thought to share a incredible sighting made at exactly 12:07 AM, on December 27, 2009. I was driving my youngest son's girlfriend home and could see a bright intense neon green sphere with outlines of bright white light moving within. It was bigger than a basketball and moved over the roof tops of homes some 20 feet above us like a bubble in water and was very slow and bright. I drove watching it and screaming out loud to the kids as my son confirms instantly he sees it! We saw it for five seconds, as we drove by and then lost sight of it. His girlfriend missed it seeing the rushing bubble. This is a sketch of the object with green and slight white. Thanks to Paul Shishis

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan -- I just glanced out the window and two white disks flew by at a pretty high speed on September 26, 2009. I thought maybe it was geese high up but there was no flapping movement, and they moved much faster than planes. Those are going 250 kmh so these white disks were much faster. They were flying at 1000 meters altitude, so its hard to tell their size. They were completely silent and once out of the horizon I couldn't see them anymore. This is a Photoshop composition I made of the sighting. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Czech Republic Disc

Prague -- I was on a holiday walking on the Charles Bridge and taking random photos of the city on August 23, 2009. I didn't notice anything at the time and only when I looked back at the photos did I notice something strange. I knew it couldn't be a bird or a plane because it was pretty big and very flat. I was amazed and shocked when I had discovered it. I know for sure this is a real UFO. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Italy Three Lights in Row

ITTIRI SS -- It was roughly 7:30 PM at sunset (sky predominately orange) and I was driving while I saw three very bright objects almost perfectly vertically aligned just above the horizon. I first noticed the objects because they were the only lights and very bright objects in the sky. It was too early to see any stars and I thought it was very strange that three different planes flying at three different altitudes could be so bright and shine for such a long period of time without losing the reflection of the rays of light. It didn't make sense to me. I pulled over and parked the car immediately and started taking pictures. http://is.gd/5Jy9H Thanks to MUFON CMS

Puerto Rico

El Yunke -- On October 9, 2009, I went by El Yunke and took two pictures of something flying in the sky. Few days later I was curious with what I saw and went back and took another 16 pictures on similar sightings. Still curious I went again to find out that I was able to take other pictures as far as the moon with what looks to be another circular something close to it and looking like its pulling on the moon. I took pictures with two different cameras. Thanks to MUFON CMS

United Kingdom

BOLTON -- I was sitting watching TV and saw two orange lights in the distance that looked strange. I alerted my partner who bounced out of his seat and we both gazed in amazement and could not figure out what they were. There were two lights orange in color moving away at an angle. Then I was immediately alerted as two round balls of fire floated over our building at about 750 feet high and moved off quickly. They looked as if they merged into one and disappeared. Then in the distance which I caught on video for about 23 seconds, they came in from the west and were moving erratically and quickly disappeared. We looked out the window for another ten minutes when three airplanes with flashing lights flew at speed to where we saw the objects. I have never seen anything like this before.

ENGLAND -- On December 30th, 2009, I was continuing an evening photo session I had been conducting but my subject was not UFOs. My camera is Samsung compact 10.2 megapixels which I have set on superfine and for the dim light setting. I placed it on a high stool to hold it steady while pointing slightly upward and took four photo's over a 12 second period and stopped as the flash did not work on this setting. As I was deleting the blank photo's the third had an image of an object lighting up the cloud base, and the fourth photo was blank.

I was facing north and we had a cloud base at about 4000 feet, I didn't see the object as I was not looking up ward only the camera caught it in seconds. I submit the photo for your examination for there is more to see upon enlargement. As well as the main bright object there are two other dimmer objects and something poking through the cloud upper left of the object. I've seen UFOs four times but never captured one on camera. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Come to hear me Speak at the Gulf Breeze Recreation Center

on Shoreline Drive Gulf Breeze, Florida
Sunday, January 10, 2010, at 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM

Produced by Unlimited Horizons of the Emerald Coast

Postby CrazyMary » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi! Thanks for sharing all the interesting ufo reports from all over the world. I think there is definitely something going on and its real. There are too many people that have seen them and not all of them are hoaxes. Have a good day! Crazy Mary :)
CrazyMary

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts