The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

100 year old Phrophecy - Obama??

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby AlphaOmega » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 am

_Billy_ wrote:
AlphaOmega,
I can't help but think you are not much of a fan of president Obama.

Or the United States of America.

Oh here it comes ... the inevitable "you're anti-american rhetoric" simply because you disagree with me...I expected it to happen I was just wondering when....Now I know.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby _Billy_ » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:05 pm

I personally do not care what color the President is, if he can lead the country.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:12 pm

_Billy_ wrote:I personally do not care what color the President is, if he can lead the country.

Billy, I agree. I don't care he's black and am tired of hearing from television personality lefties that if anyone is in disagreement with Obama they are racist. I am NOT a racist, nor am I for nearly anything Obama is doing.

So, this may need to get put into another thread, but the question stands -- IS HE fit to lead the country?

My vote for the first 12 months in office: No.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Please note: Topic Moved to the Obama Administration forum

A link from general was left in place so no one thinks it was deleted.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Lucifer » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:43 pm

I think its the secret societies and secret organizations that work from behind the scenes that are the proprietors or perpretators of any downfall of society scenarios. In an open government forum these types of plans would never surface, yet society is convoluted with all these take over the world scenarios, which left society rebelling to a certian degree (more ghandian these days mind ya).

Everyone believes that 911 and the Iraq war are driven for the states of money and power. But who really wanted it in the first place, bush (osama political ties) or skull and bones (creedence and political views). There are too many secret society conspiracies, which many believe are as true the vital oxygen we need just to breathe, meaning that it is fact. If the control exists on all levels of government than that would indicate an internal force delivering a "control all" focus. If JFK confirmed it then I believe we have found our smoking gun ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

I personally believe that any higher position within government (administration/agency/organization) or military should take into consideration whether or not there are any secret societial ties or organizational ties that wish to push an agenda that in not in accordance with the will of the nation.

Lucifer~>
Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifer

Postby _Billy_ » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Lucifer, the President is just a puppet for the real group that runs the country. Just a figurehead and mouthpiece.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Lucifer » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Precisely what the entire point was ... :evil: haha ... reminds me of a certian angel who once served in heaven ... lmao ...

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 am

Red and Blue have become so mixed you now have "purple Presidents" they are all as bad as each other.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby dumberthanb4 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Has anyone seen the composite of the obama family over the ancient egyptian royal family of Akhenaten ? It's on the freemantv. com site. Scroll about 2/3 the way down. I saved the pic and placed it as background/wallpaper to see it blown up. I'm not ready to say they were cloned...but the resemblances are SPOOKY.
dumberthanb4

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts