The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Alien Robots

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I think it might be the other way around. The grays trying to get us to work for them. I've heard the theories about why ET would be doing sexual experiments on humans but I think they are wrong. The aliens need workers, here or on another planet, hence the hybridizing. They obviously have some motive and most motives are selfish. Humans traveling to other planets and finding other humans has been a plot used by Hollywood several times, Stargate, SG-1, Battlefield Earth.

You can take this idea a long way. Explains many things in Earth's past. Aliens destroying European cities in the Middle Ages, aliens fighting for the allies in WW-II, alien ships seen by pharoahs, clones (Adam, Moses, Jesus). Gotta quell those natives before you can make use of them. Look at the sabotage every human civ has undergone (like the US now, Europe a few centuries ago, Rome, Greece, Egypt).

If the GOV knows this then it makes perfect sense that they would keep quiet and work to develop our technology until we could fight back. We're probably a long way from that. Fits with ideas from the X-Files - "The Project".

They have their robots in place. May seem far fetched but we aren't talking about some clunky mechanical type robot. Way more sophisticated than that. Even a doctor can't tell. Its always easier to take something mother nature created and modify it, than it is to create something from scratch. And that is what they did (do). Does the 20th century make more sense now?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby ufo4peace » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:40 pm

bionic wrote:Many people think the Grays come across as very robotic or at least A.I.ish

Very good. You are on the money. Robotic looking humanoids have been reported in close encounters.

I'll give you some examples:

* September 4, 1964. Cisco Groove, California

* October 11, 1973. Pascagoula, Mississippi

Here Charles Hickson describes how the strange looking humanoids with long arms were really robots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXaYpZIJ0dI

* September 21-27, 1989. Voronezh, Russia

A robot is described in the Russian case.
ufo4peace

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 pm

This problem is centuries old, and there have been sightings of robotic equines, too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 pm

hey..laugh if you want..but many folks believe cyborgs..or some kind of AI..or bionic kind of hybrid being is the eventual fate of "humankind"

I am an abductee/experiencer and I have deep suspicions that the grays are actually time travelors and very well, might be us or something we created in our future/past (time might be looped in some way, spiraled or looped, sorta, I suspect)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby ufosnow » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 am

"believe it would make more sense for that to be true. Robots exploring the universe, via the greys or through robotic bugs. The greys could very well be that mix of robot and organic matter. You could be seeing (what u view as) a bug and be seeing an information gathering probe!"

I think that "rods" are the robotic bugs. They are everywhere.They were safe from being discovered because of their impossible speed until everyone got a video camera. 8-)
ufosnow

Postby sandra » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

bionic wrote:hey..laugh if you want..but many folks believe cyborgs..or some kind of AI..or bionic kind of hybrid being is the eventual fate of "humankind"

I am an abductee/experiencer and I have deep suspicions that the grays are actually time travelors and very well, might be us or something we created in our future/past (time might be looped in some way, spiraled or looped, sorta, I suspect)

Like this idea, this is something my father believes as well, he believes many of these entities live among us, and can travel through dimensions, manifesting in different places, some people think they are, our multidimensional selves, not sure about that....but time travel is interesting when you think about what time could be in different dimensions. Some think time is different in every dimension.

**** look at the time your post was created, 11:11.... cool 8-) :mrgreen:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 am

If these aliens really do crash a little to often on this planet, why the hell do we want them anyway.
Well atleast not me, I`m having enough problems dealing with one stupid race and to have another one...

Oh dearest me... :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:01 am

11:11.... cool

Ack!!
:shock:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 am

I was meant to notice, realised I had better pay extra attention to what you were saying. A message through a message..... :lol: :lol: hehehe

Yep you said 'time travelers', as well. LMFAO@11:11 hmmm recognition anyone...... :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:49 am

I feel 'used' (get it?)
I think I have to go and take a SHOWER NOW.
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts