The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

hmmmm..wtf?

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby mael » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 am

Er ........... :oops: ............. Yes. At least I thought so. (I think this is a compliment).

But Now I'm corrected I can tell that you are not a man. You let your emotions take over and give it away. (Nothing wrong with that tho'). Well ........... nothing too wrong with it. :) :P

Either way I see you have many useful things to share with us, and you seem to have the energy and determination to say it.
mael

Postby rath » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 am

humphreys wrote:
Lashmar wrote:
gimme a break lashmar I wasn't even mean.

I dislike you even at the best of times. Sadly because everything is in text we read it though our own emotions towards the person who’s writing it and normally we read the posts from people we don’t like as if they were talking in an aggressive/rude/or whatever we don’t like about them manner. I read your post in your normal, twatish, manner and I misjudged your post. Sorry. :D :oops:

humphreys wrote:The page jumpy thing happens to me too, and is also a glitch.

Aye, so did Frostedman...one sec and I'll find his thread. :D

I wish I could say I had such strong feelings towards you but I don't remember anything you've ever written.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
rath

Postby sheye » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:10 pm

lol mael..i wasn't getting emotional about it was I? Did I seem angry? not sure how text comes off to someone else ,so its tricky. Was curious as to why you would assume that is all,and certainly didn't take is a putdown.

Honestly just curious ,its nice to try and understand the male brain (though i know they' re not all alike) ;) :) (I'll admit honestly that my "female" ego did feel a twinge of insecurity at those words)

Experts say the majority of communication is done through non verbal means with innotation and inflection of words being mixed with body language ,facial expressions and eye movements. Thats the difficult part about communicating through text (smilies help ) Its so easy to misconstrue . I'm sure I've done it quite a few times,and I'm sure it will happen again.
sheye

Previous

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts