The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

hmmmm..wtf?

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 am

Not the government I'm worried about so much but the satanists and criminally minded in all levels and walks of life . Yes ,I do understand that there are glitches,but that doesn't explain why the 2 links with some very damaging info against people in respectable postions of society gets screwed up in submitting,despite the fact that thoroughly checked them for accuracy both times. Another glitch? but of course..anything that might seem a little off can be explained as a glitch,and of course that knawing creepy feeling that I'm being observed at times when I post is all just paranoia.

Humphrey you are probably right about some of the glitches,time will tell on the rest of it. Lashmar thanks for caring about my sense of dignity ,even if you don't agree with my perception of whats going on. (gives lash a hug) You're a cool kid with a great sense of humour,and I'm happy I got to make your aquaintance through this site.
sheye

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:25 am

gimme a break lashmar I wasn't even mean.

I dislike you even at the best of times. Sadly because everything is in text we read it though our own emotions towards the person who’s writing it and normally we read the posts from people we don’t like as if they were talking in an aggressive/rude/or whatever we don’t like about them manner. I read your post in your normal, twatish, manner and I misjudged your post. Sorry. :D :oops:

humphreys wrote:The page jumpy thing happens to me too, and is also a glitch.

Aye, so did Frostedman...one sec and I'll find his thread. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 am

Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby humphreys » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Lashmar wrote:
gimme a break lashmar I wasn't even mean.

I dislike you even at the best of times. Sadly because everything is in text we read it though our own emotions towards the person who’s writing it and normally we read the posts from people we don’t like as if they were talking in an aggressive/rude/or whatever we don’t like about them manner. I read your post in your normal, twatish, manner and I misjudged your post. Sorry. :D :oops:

humphreys wrote:The page jumpy thing happens to me too, and is also a glitch.

Aye, so did Frostedman...one sec and I'll find his thread. :D

I wish I could say I had such strong feelings towards you but I don't remember anything you've ever written.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Ok..so others have had a problem with the jumpy page as well.( I guess I'm just a paranoid idiot and probably should think about some meds.)
Would really be nice to know someday if I was right about any of it, or wrong about all of it. I'd rather know the truth and be wrong ,then be misguided about what I believe to be truth. Anyhow I appreciate your honesty and input on the matter , and I'll try not to jump to conclusions so quickly about matters like this in the future. I can accept that most are glitches,but it doesn't expalin that creepy feeling of someone with a very smug attitude observing me when I post, and only at certain times ,not all the time.(sighs) I really hope that someday,somehow,somewhere I'll find the truth and answers to these questions as well as the many other "mysterious" type situations that have happened to me over the last few years.
Peace and goodwill to you all and all the very best in the new year.
sheye

Postby mael » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:42 pm

I am sure no one here has interfered with your post. It hasn't been deleted by anyone on this board.

Occasionally one of my posts goes 'missing.' Those posts are usually those I've taken half an hour to write and check the spelling and grammar and press 'post' and ... and ... (It's taking a long time isn't it ...) and then ??????? Where'd it go????? :o

When I make an effort with a long reply these days I try to remember to do a copy/paste of it before i post it. But then again I forget to do that on the very few occasions it gets a hiccup.
mael

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Simply log in and then page back, your post will still be there( INTACT ) Nothing to it! Most sites run software that kicks idled posters. Maybe you're just slow :P :mrgreen:

Reminds me of my wife. I call her Johnny one speed!

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby mael » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Lashmar wrote:
humphreys wrote:Yes, you ARE paranoid....You think way too highly of yourself

Who here thinks that’s the right way to act when a new member, who is new to this line of research as well, just said this:

sheye wrote:Anyway,that being said,not sure I'll be hanging out here much longer

You could have just left it at `it was just a glitch` and given your experiences of it but, no, you had to carry on and make yourself look like an arse (that’s how it appears even though you may not have intended it to be that way). :roll: Just be, somewhat, nicer will you.

I agree with Humpty-Dumpty that it was just a glitch, it’s a pain in the arse though. To stop it happening just write your post in MS Word (it also has a spell checker) and then cut and paste that way, if it happens again, you just have to paste again. :D

Not enough caffeine, lashmar? You haven't been around much recently, so I can tell you that Sheye seems to be tough enough to take a good piece of advice from Humphreys. If Humphreys wants to attack someone then we can usually hear the bang and see the smoke. This is Humphreys being tactful.

And Lashmar. Don't worry. The new Gestapo here are very observant and we all really like newbies so we try to watch them while they are adjusting to the life-forms here. Sheye is one that is past the initiation stage and he's coming along fine. - He's got a lot of questions that you can help him with.
mael

Postby blackvault » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:14 pm

The "glitch" is not with my coding, but with IE 8.0. My guess is that those seeing the jumpy window have the newest (and very buggy) IE.

To fix it, click on TOOLS then make sure COMPATIBILITY VIEW is checked.

In regards to the lost post -- your cookies may have expired and that's the issue. What browser are you using?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Sheye is one that is past the initiation stage and he's coming along fine.

Thanks for the vote of confidence,but just to set the record straight I'm very much a woman.
I realize that my understanding of computers is very limited,and I need to work on that.
I thankyou for your suggestions.
Anyone have an explanation to why a link would change from what was posted to what ended up being submitted? That one makes me curious,and I know it happened twice.
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts