The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

hmmmm..wtf?

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:43 am

Ok..what gives? I was logged in ,spent alot of time on a post about ..is there a god? getting ready to preview it and poof I get taken back to log in again and lose the whole post?? I KNOW I logged in !!! Not to mention that often when I'm working on my posts (not good at explaining myself well,and it takes me way too long),i feel this creepy contemptuous type of arrogance watching me. Please don't tell me its paranoia anyone, because through many experiences I have learned to trust my "spiritual intuition"even though its not always 100% right.(and I don't feel that posting on other websites)
I feel like I'm being judged and monitered,and when I write something that someone really doesn't want put out there, they have the little ways to make that happen. Makes me wonder why the link I typed about Mkultra which I checked 3 times on the preview to see if it was correct(it was) came out so differently after submitting. That happened on 2 different links I've put out since I've been here.
I sometimes get the feeling that this site is just a big fishing net set up to gather info on who knows too much about things that others don't want exposed. (yes I know,that is paranoia) but like Nixon said...just cause you're paranoid doesn't mean theres nothing to be paranoid about.
Anyway,that being said,not sure I'll be hanging out here much longer, which is really too bad considering I really enjoyed reading alot of your posts,and had some real respect for the intelligence and wisdom I saw in some .

I read this on this site somewhere ,I believe it was a quote . Knowledge is not a bad thing,its knowledge in the hands of some that makes it dangerous. (something to that effect anyhow) Just have to say that its been my observation in life that knowledge of the crimes of others especially those in positions of power can be a dangerous thing, especially when you have the intent to expose those crimes. We can argue over the fact of god existing or not,but none of us can argue about the fact that evil does exist.
Last edited by sheye on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
sheye

Postby humphreys » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:54 am

Yes, you ARE paranoid. It's just a glitch, it has happened to me before, especially when posting from my iphone, and not when I posted anything even remotely secret.

You think way too highly of yourself if you think people high up want to supress whatever it is you have to say, they jist don't give a crap, and it will, at most get viewed by about a dozen different people.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:23 am

humphreys wrote:Yes, you ARE paranoid....You think way too highly of yourself

Who here thinks that’s the right way to act when a new member, who is new to this line of research as well, just said this:

sheye wrote:Anyway,that being said,not sure I'll be hanging out here much longer

You could have just left it at `it was just a glitch` and given your experiences of it but, no, you had to carry on and make yourself look like an arse (that’s how it appears even though you may not have intended it to be that way). :roll: Just be, somewhat, nicer will you.

I agree with Humpty-Dumpty that it was just a glitch, it’s a pain in the arse though. To stop it happening just write your post in MS Word (it also has a spell checker) and then cut and paste that way, if it happens again, you just have to paste again. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 am

I've never thought highly of myself, but if the NWO (satanists in various degrees as far as I'm concerned) really are as crafty,cunning and morally bankrupt as I've read, they have their ways of finding out who their opposition is,and various methods of dealing with it. I really honestly wish it was just paranoia,but like I said before I've learned to trust what my intuition and gut feelings tell me, because I've eventually always paid the price if i didn't.

Would honestly be very very happy for someone to PROVE its all paranoia,but until that happens experience tells me to trust my gut.
sheye

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:32 am

I've never thought highly of myself, but if the NWO (satanists in various degrees as far as I'm concerned) really are as crafty,cunning and morally bankrupt as I've read, they have their ways of finding out who their opposition is,and various methods of dealing with it. I really honestly wish it was just paranoia,but like I said before I've learned to trust what my intuition and gut feelings tell me, because I've eventually always paid the price if i didn't.

Would honestly be very very happy for someone to PROVE its all paranoia,but until that happens experience tells me to trust my gut. The glitch also doesn't explain the links coming out so different than typed in..not once but twice..
sheye

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 am

ok scewed up what I thought was an edit..and posted twice..sorry for that?

like I said in the second post edited...the glitch about the post I can understand,but it doesn't explain the links getting changed after submitting on other posts,and not just once but twice. I've also experienced (besides the creep feeling of someone watching me with contempt) as I'm typing..the post page jumping up continuously so I couldn't even type the post without constantly pulling the scroll thing down and it would jump back up again. Its not just one thing that has got me paranoid fellas,it the culmination of all of them :? Sorry ,but have to be honest about this.
Last edited by sheye on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby humphreys » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 am

gimme a break lashmar I wasn't even mean. We have to be ultra nice to new members now even when they accuse john and his site of being some kind of government spies?

I tell you now, if you guys keep acting like this it's going to be the loyal old members you lose at the expense of members who think the whole site is a con.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 am

please read above to my other edited post as to why I feel the way i do. As far as humphrey being mean to me.(shrugs)..it doesn't bother me, cause he seems to just have that attitude with everyone and I certainly don't want any special treatment cause I'm a new member. (quite the opposite in fact) Honestly is good,and thats why I'm posting this thread in the first place,being honest about what I've experienced here on more than one occasion.
sheye

Postby humphreys » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 am

sheye wrote:ok scewed up what I thought was an edit..and posted twice..sorry for that?

like I said in the second post edited...the glitch about the post I can understand,but it doesn't explain the links getting changed after submitting on other posts,and not just once but twice. I've also experienced (besides the creep feeling of someone watching me with contempt) as I'm typing..the post page jumping up continuously so I couldn't even type the post without constantly pulling the scroll thing down and it would jump back up again. Its not just one thing that has got me paranoid fellas,it the culmination of all of them :? Sorry ,but have to be honest about this.

The page jumpy thing happens to me too, and is also a glitch. Seriously, not being rude but, why do you find it hard to believe there might be a few different glitches?

Ever tried programming for multiple different browsers?

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby humphreys » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:52 am

sheye wrote:please read above to my other edited post as to why I feel the way i do. As far as humphrey being mean to me.(shrugs)..it doesn't bother me, cause he seems to just have that attitude with everyone and I certainly don't want any special treatment cause I'm a new member. (quite the opposite in fact) Honestly is good,and thats why I'm posting this thread in the first place,being honest about what I've experienced here on more than one occasion.

I'm glad you didn't take offense, I was just calling it as I saw it. I think you are being paranoid and that the government etc doesn't care much what you or I write on a smallish board like this. no offense intended at all

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Next

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts