The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

(New Mexico) Rectangular & Sphere Shaped Flying Oject s

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby morbshock » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:43 am

When I lived in Rio Rancho, New Mexico from 1983-93 there were a lot of strange things in the sky both day and night. I remember one night around 1AM when I was driving home from work, I saw some sort of large object fly over my police car. We lived a block or two from the mesa or desert area which was on the West side when one night as I was turning down my street I suddenly saw colorful lights coming from the mesa area heading East, towards my direction. I stopped my police car in the middle of the road and watched the lights get closer and closer. I didn't hear a sound coming from the object. Then, as it got much closer, the lights formed a giant rectangle probably the size of a football field or larger and approximately a couple of hundred feet high. As the rectangle came over my vehicle there still wasn't a sound. The object was black and the lights were multicolored. The strange object continued to travel East towards the Sandia Mountain range and disappeared into the darkness..

My brother lived in Rio Rancho also and he told me that during the day light hours he witnessed a fighter plane chasing after a medium sized silver sphere. That happened in the direction of the Sandia Mountains.
morbshock

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts