The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The Pirate Bay

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Rob72 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Not "Group", some organization that enforced copyright and royalty laws.
Rob72

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Yup...specially games...they cost way too much...
And todays games aren´t that good compared to the games from the last decade...
To me anyway...

They certainly aren't. Games now may be a lot more flashy but seriously lack the depth and replayability of the games of old.

Postby jwebb » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
The last good single player game I`ve played was Metroid Prime 3 and I love Metroid games.
Since that, there is no worthy game out there for the Wii...

Well actually I don't have a Wii, but a played Zelda: Twilight Princess on it and it was a good game, I liked it. The only games I like that Nintendo has is Zelda series and Metroid Series.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:17 am

They certainly aren't. Games now may be a lot more flashy but seriously lack the depth and replayability of the games of old.

Yup, it really is sad...
If you ever played Sonic the Hedgehog on Genesis and so on...
Compared to today´s sonic games...
Those classic games owns the crap out of them.

Well actually I don't have a Wii, but a played Zelda: Twilight Princess on it and it was a good game, I liked it. The only games I like that Nintendo has is Zelda series and Metroid Series.

I like Metroid more than Zelda although Zelda tends to have more depth to it.
Although eveyr Zelda game gets easier everytime a new game comes out...
Well the bosses anyway...It´s not fun when you play a dungeon or temple for almsot 30-60 min and the boss takes 2 minutes to finish off without the slightiest problem...
Makes the bosses 3 times harder...
Majorá´s Mask is my best Zelda game because the Bosses were difficult enough the first time you battle them and they were fun to battle aswell :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts