The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

why was obama really elected

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby vampire1981 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:39 am

he seems like he is a good president but his back ground is shrewed with things that don't add up my main issue with obama is his last name I never thought thought that the united states would allow a foreighner to run the country he and hiliary clinton attended a bilderburg meeting in 2008 the very people that are trying to de populate the earth as for his values last i knew he was going to pull all our soldiers back why has that not happen why are we still fighting for oil its like the us does not fight for us anymore there being used as meat puppets and it makes me sick sorry if i sound so harsh but I am trying to put two and two together in my head and it is not working someone help me here get back to me vampirebloodlust1981@yahoo.com
vampire1981

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 am

I think it was elected because some influencial people like celebrities, that he is not really white or black.
And so on.

But I must say...right now...he is far behind the goals he wanted to make.
Reason? Things are not as easy as you think Obama...
Of course it is not really his fault either.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:40 am

The fact that he attended a Bilderburg meeting with Hilary is interesting.I firmly believe that no one gets to be President with out backing from the illuminati. He might have well been a sincere indiviual who really wanted to help the "average american" at some point , but through manipulation , false facts, and the very duplicitous ways this organization works he will end up doing things that feed and help their agendas. If he didn't he would end up being assassinated by some "lone" crazy gunman.

I will always remember his body language in the oval office the day all past 5 presidents had their photo taken. Was strange to me that Bush SR was first in line then obama then bush jr,then clinton followed by carter.Wouldn't it make sense that the new president would be first in that lineup? The way he seemed to almost venerate Bush SR was enough to make me wanna gag. Someone who says they care about the american people ,who's had enough political background and intelliegence to run for president should be well aware of the crimes of Bush SR. and wouldn't want to even shake his hand. Yet its Bush who is first in line in this photo and Obama looks like he feels hes in the presence of someone almighty. Sure Bush fed him with a bunch of lies and manipulated the facts so that Obama would still be under his influence. Like I said before I knew in that instance who was still the real power behind american politics. Anyone else think that photo opp was a bit strange. Love some feedback by others who saw that photo being taken in the whitehouse.

sidenote: Bill Clintons comment that day made me laugh so hard. He looked down at the rug and casually commented he didn't remember the rug being this way. It seemed an appropriate comment coming from someone who probably spent a great deal of time looking "down" for whatever reasons.
sheye

Postby BloodStone » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 am

I don't think it was a big conspiracy.

He was elected, because the libs spent 8 years trashing President Bush. The biggest part was the libs crashing the economy.It was the only thing they could have possibly run on. Before they arrived in 06 the economy was fine.The wars were winding down.They had no other way to win.

Then blamo ! crash the economy, It's Bushs' fault. wahhhhh. Sound familiar.

Now look back and follow who made all the mistakes on the economy, all fingers are pointing to the dems.You will never convince me they didn't crash it on purpose. That's the only conspiracy with this election.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby sheye » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:39 am

[
quote]Now look back and follow who made all the mistakes on the economy, all fingers are pointing to the dems.You will never convince me they didn't crash it on purpose. That's the only conspiracy with this election.[/
quote)

To blame the countries problems(even just economically) on just one political party seems ridiculous to me. There are people in both parties who work hard for what they believe is right,and there are people in both parties who use their influence and positions to further their own agendas.

(I know..I know..scewed up the quote thingamigigy :oops: ),damn I suck at this)
sheye

Postby BloodStone » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 pm

I know..I know..scewed up the quote thingamigigy

Not at all.

Again look at the policies the dems used to crash the economy. You'll have you're answer. All the research I did on this points to one party. Dems ...Franks, Dodd, Rescko,Fannie Mae, Freddy Mac, Countrywide, ACORN.The list goes on and on. Go ahead do some research . You're conclusion will be the same as mine.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby sheye » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Not going to argue with someone who has much more political knowedge than I have. I most likely wouldn't understand half of what they are talking about(maybe even less) if I did research on the economical downfall of the US. What I would appreciate is the thoughts and viewpoints of those who have a much better understanding of the total picture than I do, and who can point out through research, why you are incorrect about putting the blame soley on the democrats.
sheye

Postby BloodStone » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Not going to argue with someone who has much more political knowedge than I have.

I wouldn't go that far... :lol: who really knows what our Governments have going on. I'm just saying , a lot of it leads right back to dems.

I didn't like the idea of Bush starting the TARP fund either. But i did finally understand why he was trying it. Obama however is a whole different mess of a joke of a , well I really can't find the right word...

Anyway, don't stop looking for yourself. Get informed so you know how you're getting screwed... :D

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 am

Not going to argue with someone who has much more political knowedge than I have. I most likely wouldn't understand half of what they are talking about(maybe even less) if I did research on the economical downfall of the US. What I would appreciate is the thoughts and viewpoints of those who have a much better understanding of the total picture than I do, and who can point out through research, why you are incorrect about putting the blame soley on the democrats.

I don´t think even these politicians even knows what they are talking about sometimes either :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:00 am

BloodStone wrote:I don't think it was a big conspiracy.

He was elected, because the libs spent 8 years trashing President Bush. The biggest part was the libs crashing the economy.It was the only thing they could have possibly run on. Before they arrived in 06 the economy was fine.The wars were winding down.They had no other way to win.

Then blamo ! crash the economy, It's Bushs' fault. wahhhhh. Sound familiar.

Now look back and follow who made all the mistakes on the economy, all fingers are pointing to the dems.You will never convince me they didn't crash it on purpose. That's the only conspiracy with this election.

BloodStone...

Do you think the Government controls the economy?

The Federal Reserve Bank controls the American economy, it also influences every other economy in the world ..Wall Street Sneezes and the rest of the world get a cold.

FACT: The Federal Reserve Bank is NOT owned by any government it is PRIVATELY owned.

Politicians of Both Colors are equally complicit and FDR and his administration breached the constitution by allowing them to coin money and sell said money back to the Government.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts