The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Is Obama ignoring the "terrorism" thing to defray attn.??

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Questioner101 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:12 pm

If the "names" of the nutters weren't broadcast 24/7 on every media outlet and they got no "attention" for their disruptive behavior....would they stop??

Obama may have the right idea....stop giving them attention, broadcasting their faces and names....all over the television/radio/web. Ignore their antics....
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 am

I'll tell you what. I do NOt like that he didn't show his face or let us hear his voice until a few days after the Christmas incident.

The main purpose of a figure head..a leader is to be the face and voice of calm during a crisis. To be their for the people in a time of crisi..right away..ASAP
To say to the people, "I'm on it"..with a face and/or a voice to go with it (NOT a press release)

This was my problem with Bush..he went missing during 9/11 and during Katrina.

I was hoping, expecting, Obama to NOT do us like that. (surely his camp had known how much bush had been critisized for that kind of conduct?)

it's ..dissapointing.

and then the NOT wearing a tie..it felt..deisrespectful..of the gravity of the matter and his role as The president of the United States of America.

He needs to rethink his advisors..people are paid to be experts in this kind fo thing..they dropped the ball and gave bad advice to him..I think..and he dropped the ball by following that bad advice...
(I mean he basically HANDED this to any critics or politcal enemies he might have)

just sayin (for future reference)....
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby jklm847 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:37 am

spam deleted
jklm847

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts