The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO over Moscow

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby capricorn » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 pm

let me guess... another failed missile launch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuanP2P41_I
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Dithers » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Maybe a weather balloon or wayward kite that got loose. HAHAHA

If people weren't so frightened of Aliens, it may be a little easier for governments to deal with the subject, bearing in mind the political machinations of weapons superiority between world super powers.

One can't let the other get the upper hand on this stuff, so denial is the only option here.

Either way, the big reveal can't be too far off.

The Earth is in trouble. Global warming? More like a sure-fire massive catastrophy.

The scientist who stated that the world is heating up because the sun is expanding got crucufied and totally destroyed publicly, and he was fired.

So from these reactions to his statement, we know he was telling the truth.

Not only is the sun causing us troubles, but the Earth is due to pass through the plane of our galaxy's disc which will cause a lot of earthquakes and no doubt volcanic eruptions.

NASA has published a good article on this subject and warns of these possible events.

Toss in a few asteroid hits and only the Aliens will be able to save us.

Anyway, most Aliens are our kith and kin due to the breeding programmes presently in operation which have been going on since the beginning of time.
Dithers

Postby capricorn » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:51 pm

looks like someone else caught it on video, there has been a good amount of ufo activity going on in russia lately...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4udut6tXDo
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby sheye » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:38 pm

You'd think that if it was really a UFO ,that there would be at least one military plane in the vicinity? Something about this seems fishy to me.
There once was a website called "top secret weapons the government doesn't want you to know about" or something to that effect..it has since beem taken offline :? On this site there was a vast amount of info on all kinds of secret technology that the different governments had. One that struck me was the Holographic images they could create,and even had planned to use one of allah in the first Iraq war. Could these images perhaps be done by holographic technology? perhaps for the purpose of recording reaction...and using it for data. Just seems odd that no military planes are around.
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:02 am

And what is it with Weather BALLOONS?!!!!

FFS so many claimed weather balloons when it coems to UFO:S that maybe weather balloons will destroy us all aswell :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 pm

If it was completely stationary, or following some kind of flight path, I'd leave it alone. But it appears to be rolling or tumbling, so: It's proof that Gary Gygax went to heaven, he's rolling 1d4 for hit points. ;)

For D-S: It was swamp gas from a weather balloon deflecting the light of reason. :mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:46 am

Yeah, swamp gas from my sirunian ass :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:09 am

How very crude D-S.
I saw this vid after the ones of the spiral fireworks show in Norway and that looked like a hoax to me and both of these videos of something over Moscow certainly look like fakes and hoaxes as well. The 1st vid never gets shot outside of the car(why not? seems like a better picture would be stopping the car, stepping out and shooting) and the 2cnd never shows a shot of the 'object' that is as detailed as the structures it's supposed to be hovering over which screams illusion.

Still undecided on the 'failed Russian missile launch' because it just looked too perfect for something like that to be the cause. It's the simplest explanation but wouldn't that have to be at least a 1 in a mill. shot for a haywire missile to produce a sight like that? I first thought it was a holographic projection from land because of the band of blue light between the spiral and the ground. If it's not one of those two then those wacky scientists over at CERN have turned it up a few notches and can anyone verify they didn't get sucked into the vortex and are actually still here? Thanks
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am

Too bad that these UFO photos or videos either looks too perfect or too fake. :(
Dark-Samus

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts