The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The Pirate Bay

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 am

Aye! super cool! 8-)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 am

Yeah I liked that one. I didn't really like the ones before it, and I don't particularly like the ones after it, but that one was decent. :)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:13 am

GTA 2. that was my first GTA game. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:23 am

Same.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Rob72 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 pm

The people actually pirating the music and movies pretty much get away with it. A few months ago some kid was arrested by the FBI for leaking unfinished songs from "Guns N' Roses" lame Chinese Democracy cd... The kid didn't work in the studio, someone involved with the band, with the making of the cd, gave this kid copies of the songs, and no one from inside the studio or the band was held accountable.

I've downloaded countless songs, and I'm not exactly into new music, I have at one time or another owned a copy of all the stuff I downloaded, in some cases multiple copies... When I was 16 I bought Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction and Metallica's And Justice for All, on cassette, and wore them out within 2 months from listening to them so much, and wore them out again when I bought them a 2nd time, this was 1988, no internet, cd's and cd players were still too expensive for me, I bought them at least 2 more times on cd in the 90's, and I lost them, and all of the rest of my music collection, some 300+ cd's and cassettes, when I moved back to NJ from my brief music stint in Nashville in 2000... What I have "illegally" downloaded over the last 9 years hasn't even come close to replacing all the music I bought and paid for. The RIAA can kiss my ass.

There is a group in England that is going around suing people for listening to music they bought in public, claiming it's breaking the public performance laws in which artists are supposed to get paid royalties... Total BS. If it were an Abercrombie store, which uses music to attract teenage business, that is one thing, but they sued a police station cause a cop was listening to the radio, they sued a dog groomer for the same thing, they've gone after auto mechanics who listen to the radio or a cd in the shop, they are totally absurd.
Rob72

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah! Wii games are a bit different, they aren't high definition, so I guess they get their prices because all the other games are expensive.

But PC games and ps3/xbox360 games typically are hi-def.

Well graphics and all that isn´t that important to me but still has a significance in the end.
I´m mostly talking about the fun level you have with the games.
You know that the Wii has the Wireless controls and all.
So all third parties only makes these mini-games games and thinks that people will enjoy playing the same thing over and over...
To be honest, Nintendo is becoming more childish every console...
It´s becoming the thing it didn´t want to from the start...A kiddy machine...

The last good single player game I`ve played was Metroid Prime 3 and I love Metroid games.
Since that, there is no worthy game out there for the Wii...
Not including Resident Evil 4 Wii version.
RE4 - Best adventure game in the history of games...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:24 am

Yeah? I've heard that before too.

And I agree about the Wii. It's a "family" oriented game system.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 am

There is a group in England that is going around suing people for listening to music they bought in public

Oasis? It sounds like something them stupid northern bastards would do. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:25 am

Lashmar wrote:
There is a group in England that is going around suing people for listening to music they bought in public

Oasis? It sounds like something them stupid northern bastards would do. :roll:

funny :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 am

Thank you. I do try. 8-)

:lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts