The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama: Christian in favor of casual sex and abortion?

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby frrostedman » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 pm

I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. ... Accepting Jesus Christ in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals.

- B. H. Obama

I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.

- B. H. Obama
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby ironrose2000 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 pm

O_o So now, according to the Kommissar, babies are punishment?!? My sister-in-law will have a fit!
Life is a mystery. There are no clues. Poirot is on holiday. Good luck! - God.
ironrose2000

Postby Rob72 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Over 90% of the U.S. population has had premarital/casual sex... This is also the same population that is 75% to 80% Christian.

I'm sure you haven't had sex before marriage :roll:
Rob72

Postby frrostedman » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 am

What does that have to do with Obama labeling a baby, "punishment."

:roll:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Frostedman, have you heard about his "safe school tsar"? He is gay and used to work for a gay organization that promotes perverted gay books to school children. I saw a blog that had excerpts from some of the books recomended to junior high/high school kids. These books are blatent in promoting perverted behivior in kids and talk as though this is normal.

Here is a link to get you started: http://www.breitbart.tv/uncovered-audio ... rgartners/

That pervert has no right to even talk to a child, as far as I'm concerned. I certainly wouldn't allow him allow him in a room alone with a young boy. I'll bet you he is a chicken hawk.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Rob72 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm

frrostedman wrote:What does that have to do with Obama labeling a baby, "punishment."

I was addressing the casual sex issue. What does your response have to do with that? I agree he's wrong regarding abortion. The vast majority of unwed adult Americans are Christians who aren't virgins, and the vast majority of married Christians weren't virgins when they married... You're gonna tell me you are part of the 5% that don't aren't in one of those groups? You wanna call him out on a particular issue, let's hear what exactly gives you the moral high ground over him on that issue?
Rob72

Postby frrostedman » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Rob72 wrote:
frrostedman wrote:What does that have to do with Obama labeling a baby, "punishment."

I was addressing the casual sex issue. What does your response have to do with that? I agree he's wrong regarding abortion. The vast majority of unwed adult Americans are Christians who aren't virgins, and the vast majority of married Christians weren't virgins when they married... You're gonna tell me you are part of the 5% that don't aren't in one of those groups? You wanna call him out on a particular issue, let's hear what exactly gives you the moral high ground over him on that issue?

I don't claim moral high ground.. what a tired style of arguing a point. If Obama, or anyone for that matter claims to be a devout Christian but then says "oh well if my daughters have casual sex and get pregnant, I want them to have an abortion," then that person is not being genuine.

As you and everyone knows, there are countless people who label themselves Christians but don't walk the walk. That's nothing new. In most cases they don't make public statements, claiming to be devout Christians.
Last edited by frrostedman on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Nesaie wrote:Frostedman, have you heard about his "safe school tsar"? He is gay and used to work for a gay organization that promotes perverted gay books to school children. I saw a blog that had excerpts from some of the books recomended to junior high/high school kids. These books are blatent in promoting perverted behivior in kids and talk as though this is normal.

Here is a link to get you started: http://www.breitbart.tv/uncovered-audio ... rgartners/

That pervert has no right to even talk to a child, as far as I'm concerned. I certainly wouldn't allow him allow him in a room alone with a young boy. I'll bet you he is a chicken hawk.

Yeah I know about that whole story and it's horrific. It's pretty safe to say that Obama couldn't have picked a worse safe school czar. When he was a teacher in a highschool a young teenage boy came to him for help, saying that he was having sex with older man. Jennings told the boy to make sure and wear a condom, and hid the story from authorities.
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah I know about that whole story and it's horrific. It's pretty safe to say that Obama couldn't have picked a worse safe school czar. When he was a teacher in a highschool a young teenage boy came to him for help, saying that he was having sex with older man. Jennings told the boy to make sure and wear a condom, and hid the story from authorities.

I hadn't heard that one. :evil:

It just seems par for the course. I just recently learned that Michael Taylor was appointed by the illegitimate dictator as 'food and safety tsar'. (when did we have appointed tsars?) Mr. Taylor used to work for Monsanto and ran the FDA when GM foods were 'approved' and rBGH as well. That guy doesn't know food 'safety', he knows poison and death.

I know, off subject. But, the point is, the people who are getting appointed, without any say from We The People, are precisely opposite of their job descriptions. The guy in charge of school 'safety' wants to promote all kinds of sex and sexual acts to children. The guy in charge of food 'safety' wants to promote poisoning the food for your children. We have a 'war on terrorism' and the Chief of Staff is the son of a terrorist.

What is wrong with this picture?

BTW, I believe it was Reagan who gave us our first tsar. I may be mistaken.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby frrostedman » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:37 am

Bush had a boatload; I think 30 czars. Obama has set a new record at 41 or 42, I forget the number. :roll: Yep, the czars don't answer to anyone but the President. Many of his czars are old political buddies from probably the most corrupt city gov't in the country... Chicago. I don't know how the Dems can be comfortable with it. It is said that with this many czars in power, Congress hardly matters anymore.
frrostedman

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts