The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

What if??

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby pandasex » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm

What if the reason you (and I ) look into the sky and know something is out there is because there is.

What of the reason some people know there is a god; is because they know they were created. But not by god but by our creators (engineered). Lets say hybridization has already occurred.

What if the reason why you feel so alone is because we have been out of contact with our creators.

What if they used to guide us? Now they will not anymore.

I guess it doesnt matter 1 answer just leads to 2 more Questions.

This has been a ramble.....but feel free to add.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:00 am

I 50% of the time look up because I fear something will hit my head LOL :lol:
The other 50%...I just feel relaxed watching all those stars etc etc up there...or should I say around us... :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:20 am

Jessica Alba knocked on your door? Fun! :D :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 am

No nonononono!
Chris Evans did :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:50 am

What if the electricity fails? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 pm

u guys suck :lol:

it s a good thing i dont have feelings :ugeek:
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:34 pm

You have feelings too... :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:11 am

It is true to say that a biological body can be created from nothing on a planet ?

Given the right conditions, created with no intervention at all by any intelligent species,it simply evolved from nothing but bacteria ,the first known living organisms.
chiselray

Postby NativeAlien » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:48 am

What if the reason you (and I ) look into the sky and know something is out there is because there is.

the last 2 years i have witnessed white spheres of light but only at night...that always bothered me...why only at night?....however, that suddenly changed...just recently i was sitting on my balcony during the day...meditating on all the High Strangeness that has been happening to me and my family...when i said to myself internally..."i know you're there at night and i know you're there now"...as soon as i said that...the white sphere of light appeared in the sky for a few seconds then vanished...it was my first day time sighting...and it freaked me out a little...it was as if it knew what i was thinking...i can't summon these things at will, i've tried but they seem to appear to me only when i'm meditating on spiritual things...for the longest time i thought my paranormal experiences were UFO related because thats the only thing i could compare them to...however, i've had enough of these experiences to convince me something else is going on...a spiritual awakening of some kind on a deeply personal level...."it" revealed my lack of faith in God and is answering personal questions all of which are of a spiritual nature ...to help me become a better person...more loving and compassionate etc...is there anyone else out there having similar experiences?
NativeAlien

Postby pandasex » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:23 am

spirituality....i started reading about native american spirituality when i was a teen. Then i started reading about Hinduism and Buddhism not too long after. I had the opportunity to merge those two with yoga 2 years ago. Introspection that is encouraged through Buddhism and spirituality, has taught me similar compassion and more loving to myself and others. I am not sure how i feel about related ufos and alien life and spirituality? i will think about it for a while and get back to you. for some reason i have never tried to mend the two.

the first couple of times i was being taught "guided meditation" (in which i had just before been working with myself) I believe i had an experience with Mara.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_(demon)#Notes
I didnt know it was mara or (to my perception) until a little later. But I found myself feeling very sexual and seeing things i was afraid of (death, loss, anger) during times i should have been feeling at peace and relaxing my mind and body. I worked through and fought by repetition of bring myself to the now instead of past or future wants and desires.

I guess i would like to hear more about how u came on the idea of merging the two :D
pandasex

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts