The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

NEW FINANCIAL ORDER = END OF AMERICA

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 am

Is this really true...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12 ... ce-option/

...they not only gave up the 'public option' but federally funded abortion?
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby tigger » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:51 am

That is birth bond treasury,

supplying Ceausescu's elusive Cowudder death worm

with torture money

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=302
Or perhaps the phenomena works like a snake, sidling closer and closer, ever so slowly, creeping in the tall grass with nary a rustle of a single stalk?until?wham, we?re struck, we?re wrapped in the coils, and the next thing we know, we are part of the memory of this vast, strange and concealing universe, swallowed by the mystery.

Rape inflated, torture exterminated social engineering from MK Ultra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zVVCxvWnM
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby rath » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:47 am

Once a countries is forced to change its laws & national policy, if favor of implementing the laws & policy's of another nation.

You would say they have pretty much given up on Independence & lost its sovereignty.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama- ... _news_stmp

The USA is now in the position where it was forced to beg for money from other nations, notably China.

& if the USA does not change its laws in favor of its creditors.

The U.S Creditors can default the USA on its loans & send the USA into bankruptcy at a drop of a hat.
rath

Postby rath » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:50 am

Joyce warns of US 'Armageddon'

December 11, 2009.

Australian Senator Barnaby Joyce, believes the United States government could default on its debt, triggering an ''economic Armageddon'' which will make the recent global financial crisis pale into insignificance.

Senator Joyce said yesterday he did not mean to alarm the public but there needed to be a debate about Australia's ''contingency plan'' for a sovereign debt default by the US.

''A default by the US means complete economic collapse around the world and the question we have got to ask ourselves is where are we in that,'' Senator Joyce said.

His warning came as the Rudd Government ramped up its attack on Senator Joyce as an economic extremist by highlighting his strong opposition to Chinese sovereign investment in Australia.

The Treasurer, Wayne Swan, said it was a cause for concern that Senator Joyce had been elevated ''from the reactionary fringe of our economic debate to the second-most senior economic policymaking job in the alternative government''.

The scrutiny of foreign investment bids was adequate and ''if we were to follow the advice of some of the extremists on foreign investment, it could cost something like 20,000 jobs right across Australia''.

Senator Joyce said the chances of a US debt default were distant but real and politicians were not doing the electorate a favour by refusing to acknowledge the risk.

He said the Federal Government's debt would push up interest rates and predicted that some state Labor governments would not be able to repay their borrowings.

''The Federal Government has $115.7 billion in debt, Australian government securities, notes and bonds on issue, and the states have another $170 billion in debt.

''We have to ask whether the states have the capacity to repay that. I would say in some instances they do not, particularly Queensland.''

Senator Joyce said that if the US recovered, global funds would flow back into North America. ''There will be only one way Australia will be able to keep funds here and that is by putting up interest rates, which will therefore bring real costs back to households,'' he said.

''That is the first scenario, which is extremely bad for Australia. The worse scenario is where the US doesn't repay its debt - the $2 trillion in debt it owes to the Chinese, the $1 trillion in debt it has to the Japanese and the $US1 trillion in debt to others - and then we are really nailed.

''The outcome is a shift away from the US dollar as the international trading currency and a shift to the Chinese yuan, and China becomes an immensely powerful player overnight.

''It's the real financial crisis, and the real financial crisis will mean this preamble we have just had pales into insignificance.''

Asked what sort of contingency plan he would advocate, Senator Joyce said it was like trying to prepare for a tidal wave but the local economy should have more self-reliance.

''Things you look for in that economic Armageddon are the capacity to feed ourselves, the capacity to provide the fundamentals in medicines and basic fundamental requirements for our nation.''
rath

Postby gudskepteacal » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:42 pm

:shock: Yeah rath, that's what I've been thinking about the whole connectivity of the US economy and it supporting the world economy. They're worried down under and Congress keeps writing legislation with 'pork' in it like there's no end to the Fed money machine. :?
Your link wouldn't work for me though.

The Senate healthcare bill is still waiting to be passed. The 'public option' and early Medicare (55 years old) buy-in option have been stripped out and now the left are even calling to kill it...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12 ... te-health/

I ask all Americans to contact their Reps. and help stop this giant, government growing bill that some Democrats even agree now does more harm than good.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby rath » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:34 am

gudskepteacal wrote::shock: Yeah rath, that's what I've been thinking about the whole connectivity of the US economy and it supporting the world economy. They're worried down under and Congress keeps writing legislation with 'pork' in it like there's no end to the Fed money machine. :?
Your link wouldn't work for me though.

The USA ows a crap load of money to country's Like Australia Most the European union & more so China,

& if the USA cant pay its debt, its us that lose money.
hundreds of trillions of dollars, that's why china is calling in the repo man.

& once china does, then the rest of the world will to.

If the USA cant pay its debts then we will need to start repossessing U.S assets.

(Airports, Train stations, statue of liberty, the white house)

Just take a look at Iceland when it went belly up.

http://useconomy.about.com/od/worldecon ... conomy.htm
rath

Postby AlphaOmega » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:39 am

A friend of mine some years ago was ranting and raving about this subject years ago..she took me to a meeting where they were talking about the financial destruction of America and the taking back of the country but not by means of force.

They talked about financial history in the U.S and they talked about the constitution as it related to it all. what they were calling for was essentially for the repealing of the Federal Reserve Act, they were saying it was an Illegal Act as only the government has the right to produce money under the constitution as below.

United States Constitution Section 8 (1), (2), (5) & (6)

1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

2: To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

5: To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

6: To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

So what they were saying that Constitutionally only the United States Government under the terms of the Constitution which have never been repealed or amended is the only lawful entity to coin money and that the Federal Reserve Act is illegal and unconstitutional.

This group were talking about other political things as well but at the time I was not too interested being an Australian but now I am beginning to think about this more seriously as the worlds financial markets measure most of the worlds currency against the U.S Dollar.

I only wish I could remember the name of this organization...if I do I will post it.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby sheye » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:12 am

Great informative links gudskepteacal..

And you are so correct in saying that these facts have nothing to do with what your personal spiritual belief system is . To have the words "your god" come into a thread where you are just trying to inform and educate about global economics and the path it seems to be taking, because you are concerned about where it is leading, IS a CHEAP shot.

Makes me wonder how many of these people who dumped on you for caring and trying to forwarn will deeply regret it.

I'm sure you will never regret trying to forwarn, and I personally thank you for all the research you must do on the topic of NWO....to try and help people whos eyes and minds are wide shut.
sheye

Postby AlphaOmega » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:19 am

Just found the link to what I was saying in my previous post....the concept is good but it has never been ratified or signed by any president and there is from what I have been able to gather a lot of dis-info but I post the link anyway...you be the judge.

http://www.nesara.us
Last edited by AlphaOmega on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
AlphaOmega

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 am

Go to: http://oddhammer.com/tutorials/debt_clock/

Watch for 5 mins and see your future slip away to a Privately Owned Central Bank (The federal Reserve Bank) and organization that has never been audited bu the US Government since it was formed and NEVER PAID A CENT IN TAXES.

AMERICA IS BROKE the debt IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY unless a return to Constitutional Law is returned and the US TREASURY issues United States Notes valued on it's good word and against the resources of the United States.

Over night this debt using Federal Reserve Bank Notes could be rendered worthless and any debts to foreign countries could be paid with United States Notes Printed and backed by the United States the only Constitutionally acceptable notes.

Wake up sleepy heads!
AlphaOmega

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts