The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

old newbie haaa

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby sandra » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey there all my friends!! My name is sandra, im a NEWBIE lol but an old one. I havent visited the site in a while and tryed to log in with my old info but it didnt obviously work. Kind of puzzled me until I noticed everything is all fresh and new around here!! :idea:

First time I came to the blackvault was more than hmm 10-12 or even more yrs ago, it was in the 90's like a yr after John started this mega domain, I've always luvd the BV AND IM GLAD TO BE BACK!! and i'll be looking forward to sum good discussions with new ppl, and ppl of the past.

WHOOOHOOO BV! lol :mrgreen: LUVIN THIS NEW STUFF AND OFF TO EXPLORE!
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:39 am

The board had a change to upgrade the message board program and everyone had to register again. I recall you from a long time ago. Glad you came back. Who do you remember from when you used to post before? I seem to recall talking to you but can't remember about what.
greeney2

Postby sandra » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 am

oh boy there greeney2, im back from the days of even steeldog LOL,
most ppl will start recognizin me. I see a few of them are still here, but it looks like sum ppl have not yet signed back up, its been a few yrs since I posted ona regular basis, but im sure like bluesman and Inja (if shes still around) and billy and Aquarian and many others would remember me. IM EXCITED TO BE BACK HERE!!! :mrgreen: luin it!!
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm

A lot of people have come and gone, and come back again on occiaison. Bluesman is still here, and just posted about Bob White tragically just passed away. Billy is here, and Inja is here. Aquarian was here and disappeared again. Keep your eyes open you will see some of the old origionals from the very first board. Glad you are back, and as you will see the Blackvault has grown to a very big size in terms of pages of FOIA documents posted on line. getting close to 750,000 pages now I think. John is producing shows for several cable TV channels as his regular job, some are UFO subjects but a few have been out of that arena. John has done some great TV shows, and this week has been doing something new he is reporting on in the Genreal section. Last night he met someone, that I'll let him tell you all the surprize. Its a big one.
Glad you are back.
greeney2

Postby rath » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Hi sandra, it appears you already know several of the members, like Ninor.

:D

Welcome back.......
rath

Postby sandra » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 am

thank you very much rath, and yes, i remember you as well, maybe you dont remember me but thanx for welcoming me back ive always luvd and believed in the bv, its come soo far, and john is an inspiration to all of us. :D
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 am

thx greeney2, yeah ive been patiently waiting on another update of the red carpet errr where are ya john lol ;)

I have still yet to see all the new archives soo much has been added and changed im in a whirlwind lol but its 2 cool.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am

I imagine he had a late night last night. The 4th night of the even they were out very late afterwards, so probably after 5 days, is still sound a sleep and exhausted. I know it was a neat expericence for him, and we can't wait to hear how the biggest night went.
greeney2

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts