sandra wrote:No, and its a shame LOL
I'm single and all, but at 26 a one night stand isnt gunna put this fire out and id rather have a spontaneous freaky sex life with one man, not several. whoa i just put it out there huh lol
sandra wrote:yep yep im on my way yeah isolated from soulmates because we are isolated from ourselves, nothing real comes easy, but thats for our own good.
mael wrote:sandra wrote:yep yep im on my way yeah isolated from soulmates because we are isolated from ourselves, nothing real comes easy, but thats for our own good.
* With someone (a man) who understands you, you can find out who you are, and he will love to show you. He will also grow wiser of himself through shared love.
* In my mind I can see it, but I can describe it (poorly) as the woman being a gate beyond which lies the beauty of who she is. But she can not go through the gate on her own.
* The right man (relatively) will be one who can take you through the gate and you can discover your beauty together.
* And one nice part of this is that you remember everything. And there's much more to learn.
* Doing "it" without love like an animal only leads to disinterest in sex and frustration eventually.
* Just knowing what you are missing is a good incentive to try to find it, whereas not knowing about love - by for example being conned by believing popular media portrayals of intimacy would point to something very special about being human being something like an aching void, which when filled, should provide part of the answer we may ask pertaining to who we are and why we exist.
(I think so anyway).
And what sort of information was it you were hoping for when you joined here?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests