The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

NJ Senator Mugged...IN HIS OWN HOME !!!!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:24 am

NJ Senator Lesniak Says He Was Robbed At Home

Lesniak in Polish means "Pro Government Idjit !!!"

ELIZABETH, N.J. (AP)

Sen. Raymond Lesniak says he was robbed early Saturday by two young men who broke into his Elizabeth home while he was sleeping. :huh:

Lesniak tells The Star-Ledger of Newark that he was woken up by noise and saw two men standing just feet from his bed.The Union County Democrat tells the newspaper that the men seemed surprised to find anyone at home, and one suggested they shoot him, though Lesniak did not see a gun.

The 62-year-old Lesniak says the men took cash, a cellular phone and the keys to his Lexus hybrid, which they left untouched in his garage.Police are calling the home invasion "highly unusual" for the normally tranquil are near Kean University. They say the men, who are still at large, broke in through a basement window.

LINK

SR: And according to some friends who know Mistuh Lez-Knee-Accck he is one of the Biggest Anti Gunners, Pro Tax, and Anti Death Penalty JBTS in the PR Of NJ Senate....

How long that stance remains to be seen after this !!! ^_^

BTW he is light on the loafers as well

Postby mael » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:13 am

African Americans acting like African Americans? Or Mestizos?

How do I know? Because the perps are only referred to by race if they can be passed-off as White.
mael

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:36 am

Considering the minorities are now the majority and the majority ( whites - sic ) are now the lesser populace across the board, that's a better than 50-50 guess mealy...but for the caveat that a sad many of American minority majorities are cursed w/ base ignorance due to falling through socio-economic cracks and welfare traps and desperate immigrants w/ base educations skew the crime stats on a racial bias.

The perps could have been Slavic (white) or Indian (less likely - they are better educated and are of a more civil temperament as a whole - you can thank the English and India's religions for that, respectively); not likely orientals - better education stats and work ethics culturally orientated are why; middle eastern or African originals (less likely - they are sick of violence). Nigerian males and some Arabian males do tend to be real aggressive though. You find out this kinda crap driving a taxi cab. A white boy, on the other hand, will get real quite until he snaps. Then he goes on a Mac Attack and Lubes the joint w/ a grease gun; possibly saving some flesh for snacking on. Heaven forbid he (Why a 'he'?...ask mealy. I say it's the testosterone and junk food.)..why he should commit a real crime and rip a Senator is beyond me...although it does sound like a damn good idea. :roll:

That not with standing, I too have noticed that the perp's race is rarely mentioned if ever these days. It's political correctness pukage. Profiling can quicken the catch, and I hope the good Lib whacker Senator has had his cranium bone dislodged. His retina oughta really, really be hurtin' right about now....
Last edited by screamzero on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
screamzero

Postby _Billy_ » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:47 am

He will be up kissing their asses for a vote when the next election comes around. Handing out watermelon seeds and Cobra Malt Liquor.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 am

...he'll probably push to increase the food stamp dosage...who wants to bet the dumb ass won't purchase a fire arm...
screamzero

Postby Rob72 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:37 am

They should get a few more NJ politicians.
Rob72

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Politicians... Almost invariably ***holes.

Now, whether or not he deserved to be mugged or not... I dunno...

But I think that in the very least it is statistically probably that he deserved it.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts