The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Brown Mountain Murders, Pumpkinman and the Brown Mnt. Lights

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby Paleo » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:18 am

As many of you probably already know - Brown Mountain in North Carolina has, for centuries now, been the home and sight of much unexplained phenomena, particularly, the "Brown Mountain Lights", which some have believed to be UFO's. However, more recent interest has shown that perhaps something else is going on up there.

I, myself, have been witness to strange streaks of immensely bright, golden light in the night air - not in the sky so to say, but just... around. And you only see it for a second. But similar lights that I've witnessed, have been seen in the vicinity of Brown Mountain. And then there's the ever-elusive "Pumpkinman". An entity described by many witnesses from different areas of the world, all describe this entity as tall, with a branch-like body and branches for arms and legs with piercing, glowing red eyes. What IS this being?? What powers does it possess?? Is it a golom-type being, inanimate made animate by the conjurings of the black arts?! Is it a being of flesh and blood as you and I, or is some kind of spirit or protector of the forest?!?

And what about the recent Murders on Brown Mountain comitted by a man in a mask, claiming that the Pumpkinman TOLD him to do it, in order to protect the forest! Why, when an investigative team was sent out there, did they catch these same Brown mountain lights hovering EXACTLY over the spot where the couple was murdered. Evidence, I might add, which was all caught on tape!! ...You can see the actual footage on "Coast To Coast AM"'s website. (Does anybody have that footage that they can just copy or post a link to??)

And what of the Mountain being a source of energy for the gods?!? ...Could this mountain contain some sort of extraterrestrial force?? Could it be a source of energy for alien craft?!?
Paleo

Postby Mr_Headshot » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 am

Hi Paleo
I've heard of so many mountains like this, all over the world. One of the more prominent ones being Untersberg in Europe.
This is really interesting to me, I'll have to read more on it when it's not so late.

But I have a question, is there anything else about this pumpkinman guy? That sounds horribly creepy and right up my alley.
Mr_Headshot

Postby Paleo » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:58 am

Mr_Headshot wrote:Hi Paleo
I've heard of so many mountains like this, all over the world. One of the more prominent ones being Untersberg in Europe.
This is really interesting to me, I'll have to read more on it when it's not so late.

But I have a question, is there anything else about this pumpkinman guy? That sounds horribly creepy and right up my alley.

You know, I'm not exactly sure all of the information that they have on the Pumpkin-man of Brown Mountain. I heard this entire story late one evening on George Noory's "Coast To Coast AM" late night Paranormal talk show! Do you ever listen?? He's on every single night from 1am - 5am, tho I'm not sure which station he'd be on for you, but for me, he's on 800AM.

I, too, would like to learn more about the incident involving Pumpkin-man. Supposedly, if you Google the gist of the facts of the above-said case, you'll find some of the info. Just do a search for "Brown Mountain Murders, man in mask, Pumpkin-man, etc." I personally haven't done the search yet, but tell me what you find!
Paleo

Postby CrazyMary » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:02 am

Hi Paleo! Its interesting that you would mention people seeing lights. My grandmother grew up in the mountain areas of North Carolina and she used to tell stories of seeing colored lights that would dance and spin late at night, like around one or two in the morning when she was a kid. It was during the summer time and people would stay up late because it was too hot too go to sleep and she would see these colored lights out of her bedroom window. There are some wierd things in our world. Have a nice day! Crazy Mary
CrazyMary

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts