The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Who is Joseph Moshe

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:00 pm

I am not sure what to make of this story, but here is what I know so far.
Joseph Moshe was detained after an 8 hour standoff. The official story is that he had made “threats against the White House”, yet the story quickly died in the MSM. In fact, if you Google his name, you don’t find one single MSM report on the first page. That’s Odd because it was covered for the full 8 hours of the standoff by a Fox affiliate station.

http://www.unfictional.com/joseph-moshe ... e-westwood
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby tigger » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:15 pm

MK Ultra's other scapegoat is poisoning the vaccine wells.

La fee was not vert, or rose, it was the color of Israel.

http://www.unfictional.com/joseph-moshe ... e-westwood

Png's #$!@# mercurial &%$#@ pricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUAvTn3uz5w

Blaithwaite's Chills.

Domestic Torture
- how many women has Cowudder "subjugated" with mutilation so Borat's Sgro bro, can continue to sell slaves with Halliburton's mercenaries?

Kidnapping and perjuring, assassinating the dispensary of birth bonds that will build them a global birth bond Epsilon sweatshop.

Full of mutilates begging a flurry of Moneygele for a cigarette.

Training cops as corporate spies

Mercenaries

Big pharma privatized medicine

and wHitlery already fought with the army, grays going so far as to "download"

some of those nasty pentagon pseudo patriots

Picking off citizens, disguised as helot epithets

on arbitrary basis

according to Ceausescu's refugee "retarded" intelligentsia,

a raping Zeus goose over rated png jock snort

broken LP's of "retarded" graffiti that never needs treatment

for raging catharsis, of adult child of alcoholism, issues

someone else made them "homicidal" and they will feel better,

when it is "purified."

Vandalism that perpetuates a dysfunction, while profiting on it,

failing to properly address the aggressors.

Ceausescu's "retarded" intelligentsia, is so sensitive.

NativeAlien wrote:Purification is the process of rendering something pure, i.e. clean of foreign elements and/or pollution.

Hitler considered the Jews pollution..Jesus the pharisees

Ceausescu's misogynist rape genocide is abuse, and abuse is an addictive cycle.

http://mentalhealth.about.com/library/s ... tsd302.htm

Abuse addiction, like all the others, ends in lots of dead people survived by crazy kapos.

Morgentaler is correct, every holocaust is a snorting pinnacle of untreated abuse addiction.

Due largely to the shock zone catastrophia of biological slavery as a basis of procreation for sentience.

Jehovah's purists in Sodom and Gomorrah, "Purified" by Ceausescu's Uranus.

Or as Acid Face Gaberdine and St Ch'attty remutilate, decided, haloscost is the fee of one of Strughold's refrigerators.

http://sed.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/36/3/157

Joseph had a manic episode.

Where is God, where is God, Png wonders, while he is naughty,

making zombie mutilates from Sgro bro's slavery

to worship him, as a death kamp prisoner does, Mengele.

Choswald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttz5oPpF1Js

Last edited by tigger on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:15 am

After two hours of research on this, I'm just as confused and clueless about it as when I started. This whole thing is not only strange, but downright surreal. I mean here we have an article by the Huffington Post(a liberal news outlet but news outlet all the same)that is dated at the time it happened...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/1 ... 59330.html

...but I cannot find any other news org. with a report on this story; anywhere. You see at the bottom of the story where it's mentioned that Moshe has 2 misdemeanors. HELLO?! They went fullblown FBI on him for 2 misdemeanors? MSM claims he made 'threats' of bombs and stuff against the White House and they let him go? They made no charges against him and reportedly he has returned to Israel. Just like that. Meanwhile; his prediction at the time of an epidemic in the Ukraine has come to pass, martial law has been declared there, and, come to find out, his contention of vaccine tampering at the Ukraine company of Baxter has also been confirmed. They deal with him like he's trying to hand deliver a dirty bomb to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., never charge him with anything, allow him to return to Israel(official story), and, just like that, he's never seen or heard from again. To put it bluntly capricorn, I don't know. It seems something is way off center here, but, without other trustworthy sources, I just DK.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby capricorn » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 am

I agree gudskeptecal, but to me one this is for certain, the main stream media is either hiding the true facts of this sotry, or are just bad at reporting the real news. I would have to think the former.

Here is a bit more info:

Who is Joseph Moshe?

Joseph Moshe was detained after an 8 hour standoff. The official story is that he had made “threats against the White House”, yet the story quickly died in the MSM. In fact, if you Google his name, you don’t find one single MSM report on the first page. That’s Odd because it was covered for the full 8 hours of the standoff by a Fox affiliate station.
In a media culture driven by the creed that if it bleeds it leads, isn’t it strange that this kind of incident barely saw the light of day in the news.

Moshe was able to resist massive doses of tear gas pumped into his car by a robot for hours on end. Even the police were astounded at that. How the hell did he do that?

Notice the gas masks that the police are wearing? They also evacuated a local Federal Building fearing the wind could blow some of this their way and injure by standers. But Moshe is calm and relaxed? Well, there may be a reason for that.

There are more great photos and some developing information at this thread.
The real story may in fact go something like this:
Less than 24 before this scene unfolded, Moshe called a call-in show claiming he was a microbiologist with information about the Baxter H1N1 vaccine being manufactured in the Ukraine. He said he wanted to hand over evidence to the State Attorney Generals office (is the State Attorney Generals office in that Federal Building?)
Moshe reportedly was attempting to get to either the Israeli consulate or the Attorney General’s office. At this point details are sketchy. But we know that he did contact the talk radio show, and we do know that the Secret Service contacted the local police to get him detained. We don know what has happened to him since his arrest. There is word that he may have been sent to Israel, but I don’t know that yet. If you have any info about this case, let me know.

The would-be bomber, Joseph Moshe, called into the Dr True Ott Show on Republic Broadcasting and said he was a microbiologist who wanted to hand over evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 vaccines being produced by Baxter pharmaceutical. He claimed that that Baxter’s lab in the Ukraine was in fact preparing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He maintained that the vaccine contained both adjuvants designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 global pandemic. That’s it. He made no threat against Obama, nor said anything about bombs or any attack. The following day he was hauled out of his red VW beetle by a SWAT team and arrested. He was immediately extradited to Israel, where he has dual-citizenship, and hasn’t been heard from since. All this talk portraying him as being a rightwing nutcase is disinformation designed to keep his disturbing comments from alarming the public.”
capricorn

Postby inja » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 am

capricorn....you might be interested in reading this...

http://theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1534:has-baxter-international-released-a-biological-weapon&catid=41:highlighted-news&Itemid=105?=en

Including the links on the website highlighted as red text.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby capricorn » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:42 pm

That is a very interesting article inja. What amazes me is that here is informational evidence about a correlation between baxter and h1n1 regarding manipulation and mass biological consequence and nobody cares. Very concerning.
capricorn

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:11 am

Holy crap?! WTF?
there is definatley somehting big to this..seems like a near total news blackout is going on with it.
Wow.
Creepy.
Glad I didn't get the vaccine or my kid. (because of his Autism I am very suspicious of vaccines..especially new and not well tested ones..especially when it is looking like the common flu is more dangerous than the H1N1 flu)

I can't help but notice that they changed it from Swine flu to H1N1 before the offical vaccine came out. Maybe because the last actual swine flu vaccine (in the seventies) caused nuerological damage in people and had to be recalled.

speaking of vaccines , a think tank in New jersy recenlty discovered what may be causing the utims epidemic..some thing to do with glycine and glutamate metabolism..traced back to..as many might have guessed..the MMR vaccine
you can read about that here
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 54482.html
if you're curious

meanwhile, I am gonna go look up more on this Joseph Mosh fellow..interesting that he is a microbioligst and over the last decade many of them have died or dissapeared under suspicious cuircumstances, untimely deaths and such

thanks for bringing this to our attention, capricorn
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby TeHGeneral » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:22 am

Whoaaaa Whoa Whoa Whoa,

From Further investigation, there is actually a couple Joesph Mosche's However, the Microbiologist, from Isreal, happens to live in Florida.

The Baxtar thing is kinda nuts....

I don't know what to think on this... Honestly.... Most of me thinks it's a Internet Hoax, however, a little bit, makes me think it could be true...
TeHGeneral

Postby capricorn » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:29 pm

How did this never make the main stream news???
just weird.. I also hear them mention that there are 2 suspects in the car...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdajhqp85Zg
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm

http://www.josephmoshe.org/

'At first we were told that he had been deported to Israel, but he never arrived in Israel. Then we were told that he had been locked up at the Patton state mental hospital in San Bernadino, CA. A call to that facility (909) 425-7543 will obtain a claim that they do not have him. We called the Twin Towers Correctional Facialty in Los Angeles at 213 473-6080, and reached an employee who admitted that Joseph Moshe has been held there since 8-13-2009. He is charged with "violating a court order". He has a Court Date on 01/25/2010 at Los Angeles Municipal Court (DIV 141) located at 11701 S. La Cienega Blvd. Los Angeles, CA.
This is a quote from an article published at Targetfreedom
capricorn

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts