The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

another busy day at the WhiteHouse

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:02 am

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/browntable ... dbox-again

Good to see our Appeaser in chief working so hard, oh and our sell out of state.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Nesaie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 am

Um....so what?

I thought this might be something important like the fact this administration wants to take away the First and Second Amendment.

But, they planted a garden and Obama & Hilary are friends...so? That's news?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:58 am

No, Just the fact that there is so much going on in this country right now. Youwould think he would actually be in the White House getting things done?

I don't see any working materials there? do you ?

You guys hopped all over President Bush when he was seen hanging around. Why the double standard?

Last I checked there is a country to run, an American is being held hostage in a life boat,There are two wars we are fighting or should I say giving away. There is this thing about the economy,or is that solved now that he got what he wanted?

lets see I'm sure there's plenty of other small things that could keep him buisy.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Rob72 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 pm

You guys hopped all over President Bush when he was seen hanging around. Why the double standard?

And why didn't you?

The difference is that "You Guys" are people that have not expressed an undying devotion to Obama. "You Guys" are made up of people here that criticized Obama since before the election. "You Guys" are intelligent enough to know that the only difference between the parties in DC is the methods in which they choose to F'k things up.

On the other hand, people like YOU spent 8 fricken years telling everyone that it was treasonous and unamerican to question or criticize the president. YOUR standards of what a good American is changes based on what party happens to be in office.

Have a peachy evening
:lol:
Rob72

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:16 pm

I never once called any one treasonous for speaking I called them treasonous for what they said.

Get it right if you're gonna accuse me of something. :D

And I don't change according to party. It's not right vs. left it's right vs. wrong. Big differnce .

so far my evening has been just ducky. :lol:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 am

Rob72 wrote:

And why didn't you?

The difference is that "You Guys" are people that have not expressed an undying devotion to Obama. "You Guys" are made up of people here that criticized Obama since before the election. "You Guys" are intelligent enough to know that the only difference between the parties in DC is the methods in which they choose to F'k things up.

On the other hand, people like YOU spent 8 fricken years telling everyone that it was treasonous and unamerican to question or criticize the president. YOUR standards of what a good American is changes based on what party happens to be in office.

Have a peachy evening
:lol:

Of all the post's I've ever read this one is in a class by itself. Well done, and with very few words, most accurate and straight to the heart of the matter.

BRAVO

Cole

PS. Now let's Go clear some brush in Crawford and look like the men we'll NEVER BE. :oops:
Cole_Trickle

Postby Nesaie » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:45 pm

So, Bush took a record number of vacations and started them early on. That is a bit different than spending an afternoon with your family and another politician.

However, as far as trashing Bush...yup, I hate him. As far as trashing Obama...yup, I hate him too. He has already rehired many of Billy-Bob Clinton's old people. Emanuel is a traitor who should be punished by the law (don't they still hang traitors?). Cheney is a traitor too and so are many more in DC.

Of all things to complain about...Obama hanging out with his family on one afternoon. :?

Personally, I'd rather the entities in government really did nothing all day. Things would run so much smoother with less problems.

We don't need government. They need us!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts