The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Texas Driver Charged!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Should a DUI caused Death become a murder charge

Poll ended at Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Yes, it should be considered murder
44%
No, it should not be considered murder
22%
Multiple Deaths DUI could be life imprisonment
No votes
Special circumstances could be the Death Penalty
33%

Total votes : 9

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 am

Hmmm! Typical "African-American" behaviour. Save yourself and leave the kids to drown.

No its typical results of the drunk that kills and maimes and doesn;t end up with a scratch. It has nothing to do with race, but leave it to you Maelstrom to never change just because your name did.
Last edited by greeney2 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:52 am

I agree Greeney.

I'm mixed up about it, because on the one hand I feel that they don't deserve to live, anyone that dumb, and that cowardly as to run and leave 4 children between the ages 1-11 in the car filling with water should be killed.

But then at the same time I realize the same thing that you said, that they aren't evil people, they just have a serious problem. It's selfish ultimately, whether it's thought out or unintentional selfishness, it's selfish.

And it really pains me to read this sort of thing, and how those childrens lives where cut short at such a young age, when everything is still new and magic, and there are no worries and all is care free. Those are the days, and those kids have missed that, and had it replaced with a horrible death filled with terror, pain, and betrayal. So my emotions kind of cloud my judgement...

Really I guess I just wish people where better then that.

If I can admit when I have a problem, and I'm only 18, and self taught through most of my life experiences, then why couldn't this ***hole figure his sh*t out?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:56 am

So my emotions kind of cloud my judgement...

That’s your humanity kicking in. That’s not emotions my friend. He kill them kids, end of story, it should count as murder.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:01 am

Well, whatever it should count for he should be spending a long time in prison in the least.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:05 am

He should HANG! :x

Why should we spend any money on people like these? We have to pay them. They get more money, because of the UN and their stupid laws, than old people in the UK. That’s wrong.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 am

Yeah, that is wrong.

They shouldn't have cable, game systems, TVs of any kind, they should work for something like $0.60 an hour to buy their cigarettes and extra food for cheap, so that there is less money being spent on them. They aren't there to live privileged lives after all.

Condoms should be free, but lube should cost.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 am

I think they should be paid pennies and hour. Live in a cardboard box, work the fields for there food and when they’ve earned enough money for a piece of rope they should be given a choice, live in this hellhole or hang.

I think that is both fair and what they deserve.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:25 am

greeney2 wrote:
Hmmm! Typical "African-American" behaviour. Save yourself and leave the kids to drown.

No its typical results of the drunk that kills and maimes and doesn;t end up with a scratch. It has nothing to do with race, but leave it to you Maelstrom to never chance just because your name did.

Nevertheless he was Black. Obviously not a brave one. I see this behaviour as being typical of Mestizos and Blacks. I do not deny some Whites are similarly devolved.

I like to dig into stories like this because the news reports deliberately omit the ethnicity of the perpetrator. It's like a game really. Most of the time the race of the perp is left out you can bet the farm it's not an American.

If it was a White man his face would be plastered all over the nation and the papers and TV would be filled for a week with how this is another example of how this is normal for honkeys and how de crackas should be terminated.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:29 am

I agree with mael on the last bit.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:05 pm

deliberately omit the ethnicity of the perpetrator.

Becasue it is immaterial! If you want to give us statistics by race, lets see some if you think you can proove your point.

5 children are dead becasue of drunk driving, and further complicated by the use of cell phones driving in bad weather. No other facts are material, and race has nothing to do with someone in such a stuper, they drive into a ditch of water. The only other material fact may be where he was coming from, and who knew he took off driving with those kids. A bar, or a relative, or buddies oblivious to the risk they were taking with each drink.

I'd like to hear what the current law are where you live Maelstrom if you killed someone driving drunk, let alone 5 children. What are the current laws in the UK for this kind of thing Lashmer?
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts