The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
5%
NO
37%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
32%
OTHER
26%

Total votes : 19

Postby Tairaa » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 am

You know, as hard as I try, I guarantee you I can't make myself believe in the Tooth Fairy. I could read 500 books about the Tooth Fairy and still, it would require a miracle for me to believe.

BINGO!

He hasn't accepted you yet. That doens't mean He never will.

What about all those who die an atheist for lack of any sign of god being real? I thought it was our job to accept him, not the other way around?

And I'm not even going to go into why science is credible and religion is not. Evidence in short, you can say what you like about it not being evidence, but evidence.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 am

Jesus says that if you die without placing your faith in Him, they will go to hell, because they have not believed on Him. I believe Jesus. We need to accept Jesus Christ.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 am

YO, FRODO. I don't recall anywhere in the King James Edition that it says anything about those who pass away without the ability to accept Jesus burning in Hell. Last I heard, they were considered Innocent! So I'll take you to task and insist that you quote chapter and verse. :P

And puh-LEEZE don't tell me the King James Edition is any more wrong than any other English translation of a German translation of a Latin translation of Hebrew books (whew!) that was edited by the Hebrews, early Christians, and the 'Holy Roman Church' LONG before we got to it. :shock:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Tairaa » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Phew, a religious sort with a clue. Thank god. ( :P ;) )

(BTW, as far as I'm aware saying thank god is NOT using Gods name in vain, as he has an actual name. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm

How to get to heaven before you die.

"NATURE (the art whereby God hath made and governs the world) is by the art of man, as in many other things, so in this also imitated, that it can make an artificial animal." -Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:33 pm

You can't get to heaven before you die. Please read this first post.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Why not?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm

You really think you are helping people don't you Frotto? Why don't you think your tactics need a lot of help, and your message would be more fruitful helping people find the Lord, by changing your tactics with everyone? Do you think Jesus wants you to do more harm than good being the messenger of his name? If you end up chasing just one soul away due to your approach, what good have you done?
greeney2

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Please read this first post and pray that prayer at the bottom of it to God from your heart.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby bionic » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts