The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Fourth Kind

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby junxed » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 pm

new movie coming out. go to the link for previews

http://thefourthkind.net/
junxed

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:00 am

I`m so going to watch this movie, thanks for posting this.
I never even heard of it.

Finally a good Alien movie that is credible!
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby junxed » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:43 am

Oh i know, its gonna be sweet!!!!
junxed

Postby jdchaser » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Seems interesting enough. I kept passing up the Close encounters of the Thrid kind and my dad still has it. I should watch it later.[color=#FF0040][/color]
Why are you hiding the truth from me when I can see it in plain sight? The only thing this proves is how blind you really are.
jdchaser

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Should be a good movie, I've been patiently waiting to see it. Thankfully the wait is almost over. Wasn't there a link to the story on the old BV Forum?

Postby jdchaser » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:21 pm

There is a website for the whole movie. Comes out Next Friday.
Why are you hiding the truth from me when I can see it in plain sight? The only thing this proves is how blind you really are.
jdchaser

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:17 pm

I thought Communion scared the sh*t out of me. The trailer is bad enough. I dunno if I can go see this movie.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:14 pm

I had hoped to see it today but my work schedule and having to work on my motorcycle just wouldn't permit. :( Looks like I'll have to settle for Monday or Thursday.

Postby event_horizon » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:54 am

WARNING: ***SPOILER***

I just saw this movie yesterday and I must say I was really disappointed.

The alleged "real" footage used in this movie is bogus and it should be illegal to claim that it was "real". I heard it was recreated "real" footage but even if it was, anybody with a logical brain can surmise it as complete nonsense. If that kind of thing was really caught on film (people levitating and becomming paralized DURING hypnosis, LOL c'mon), and is supposedly happening all over the world, it would have been captured on film hundreds of times and it'd be all over the internet and media.

At one point in the "real" footage, the abductee, during hypnosis, appears to be possessed and starts chanting something (while levitating) in an ancient Somoan language in a demonic tone, then later on an interpreter comes in and interprets her as saying "I am God". Then later on Milla's character (who was the abductee) comes in and says, "it can pretend to be God".

STUPID!

It seems to me the filmaker has an alterior motive here. It's like someone painting blood on the eyes of a Jesus statue, trying to get people to believe in "God"......"There is no other intelligent life out there. Ooooooooo look, the aliens from outer space are really demons, so you better believe in "God".

It's a slap in the face of human progress, and it sucks. Don't waste your time and money.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 am

Uh I guess it´s good then that it does not have premiere here in sweden then :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts