The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Alien model.

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Davenwolf » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 am

Hi, it seems to me that the image we have created of your typical grey doesn't make sense. How could such a frail being carry such a large head? The neck and shoulder muscles don't seem strong enough to support it. Also would a being so far more intelligent than the human develop a head where the eyes are the most protuding part? our skull protects our eyes on all sides and if we fall on our faces lol we're not going to dent our eyeballs ( laughing as i write this). I also saw on a trailer for the video "from here to Andromeda" David Sereda holding a so called blueprint for a flying saucer prototype. The only problem to me is...if this thing was a flying saucer why the hell did it have landing gear like a dirty big jumbo jet, helicoptors don't have a need for massive landing gear so I don't think a flying saucer would (laughing again). :lol: I'm not a sceptic as i have seen very close hand which i believe to be an alien craft or great technology than we're lead to believe we have at the present time. I just think that sometimes these presenters and shows get carried away with the romance of the topic and forget that somethings just don't add up! :roll:
Please feel free to pick this post apart, you may have a laugh too...
Davenwolf

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:15 am

What looks impossible or not logical does not mean it applies to other beings from other worlds.
What if they hold their heads up with Psychic factors?
That is ofcourse if greys really exists.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Davenwolf » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:53 am

Wow!!! never thought of that. Maybe we stole one of those psychic factors to hold those dirty big jumbo wheels onto that flying saucer? :lol: :lol: :ugeek:
Davenwolf

Postby Davenwolf » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:23 am

Oh I forgot to mention it would of been easy to steal the pyschic factor because the greys are a clumsy lot and all have dented eyeballs :o
Davenwolf

Postby reddogkgb » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reddogkgb

Postby ufo4peace » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi, it seems to me that the image we have created of your typical grey doesn't make sense. How could such a frail being carry such a large head? The neck and shoulder muscles don't seem strong enough to support it. Also would a being so far more intelligent than the human develop a head where the eyes are the most protuding part? our skull protects our eyes on all sides and if we fall on our faces lol we're not going to dent our eyeballs ( laughing as i write this).

And why would an alien from a different planet be like us? Its neck and shoulder muscles would not be strong enough? Huh? So its Earth's gravity and atmosphere where they come from? People do report beings with a large cranium and large eyes as you can see from the link below. Until you know more about them you're just playing a guessing game.

http://nawewtech.angelfire.com/ce4_common.html
ufo4peace

Postby ufo4peace » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Davenwolf wrote:Wow!!! never thought of that. Maybe we stole one of those psychic factors to hold those dirty big jumbo wheels onto that flying saucer? :lol: :lol: :ugeek:

What jumbo wheels? People report landing feet and legs.

http://nawewtech.angelfire.com/landing_feet.html

You claim not to be a debunker but hardy-har-har you sure act like one. My advice is to read up more on UFOs. Don't be ignorant and trash UFOs like some debunkers.
ufo4peace

Postby Davenwolf » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Isn't everybody? When was the last time you spoke to one? :shock: :lol:
Davenwolf

Postby ufo4peace » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Lets take the humming bird for example. The average person could not give you a technical explanation on how a humming bird flies. It's an odd looking bird and the wings beat very fast. People do however observe humming birds and other odd looking creatures in nature. Why and how they work requires careful study. As for the image of a gray. Do you know what type of bone structure it has? do you know if it's blood is similar to ours? do you know the weight? Well no of course not. That information is not available to the public. How do you know what the eyes are comprised of? Is there a protective coating on the surface? There are insects with large eyes.

Example:

What if you are dealing with a species that may be created or evolved as a space faring species. Is genetic engineering involved? In abductions people report the creation of hybrids right? Some people in close encounters report robots. Doesn't the space shuttle use a robot arm in outer space? Yes. It's a lot safer than a space walk. If these craft people are reporting are indeed extraterrestrial and they seem to be pretty far advanced in terms of propulsion wouldn't they have to be pretty well adept at space travel? Well yeah, there's a high probability in that. So you're dealing with a space faring species more technologically advanced than us. This is an aspect to the alien phenomenon you need to consider when judging an alien's appearance.
ufo4peace

Postby ufo4peace » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:20 pm

ufo4peace

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts