The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Dems: Patriot Act Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby frrostedman » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Despite promises made during the campaign that he would [review] the most intrusive portions of the PATRIOT Act, President Barack Obama’s Justice Department today is calling for Congress to extend all three expiring provisions, though they were “willing to consider” civil rights protections “as long as they don’t weaken” the president’s powers under the act.

Yep, suddenly the liberals must love the Patriot Act. Or maybe a cat's got their tongue. :roll:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 am

Not crying out for attention here but I'm a little surprised no one had any comment on this. Doesn't the irony make you sick?

1. O'Bama got elected on the premise that he would reverse everything Bush was doing; only to in many cases, support Bush policy (see Gitmo, Patriot Act, troop surges, etc.)

2. The Liberals for the most part have done just what you would expect; fall completely silent on these formerly red-hot, burning issues.

I don't know which irony/double standard is worse but it sure exposes the true nature of many. Numerous passionate cases against Bush were just the product of shameless, trumped-up, fake outrage. :roll:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby nemisis001 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 pm

hmmm... change, don't you love it.

wait, thats all I have in my pocket
nemisis001

Postby frrostedman » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:23 am

Those 2 words, "fake outrage" is the most succinct and proper definition I can think of for the Bush-bashing Obama administration supporters.

*disclaimer*
I'm not suggesting all Bush-bashers are Obama supporters. I'm calling out only those people who pretended to be outraged at things Bush did, but don't have a single word to say now that Obama is continuing Bush policy on so many fronts.

And by the way nemesis, the fact that you have some change in your pocket may appear to the onlookers that you made a profit off of something. I wouldn't admit to having a single penny in public or you may end up getting a knock on your door from the torch carrying "social and economic justice" mob. Just remember: Profit is evil.

Just stay quiet and you'll be fine. You've been warned.
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Sorry, it just doesn't surprise me. I didn't vote for Obama and tried to talk people out of it. I voted for Baldwin.

Have you seen this video, seven lies in five minutes? Everything that came out of Obama's mouth was a lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2o ... r_embedded

Anyone up for another teaparty and forcing the politicians to follow the rule of law, AKA the Constitution? ;) 8-)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 am

frrostedman wrote:Those 2 words, "fake outrage" is the most succinct and proper definition I can think of for the Bush-bashing Obama administration supporters.

*disclaimer*
I'm not suggesting all Bush-bashers are Obama supporters. I'm calling out only those people who pretended to be outraged at things Bush did, but don't have a single word to say now that Obama is continuing Bush policy on so many fronts.

And by the way nemesis, the fact that you have some change in your pocket may appear to the onlookers that you made a profit off of something. I wouldn't admit to having a single penny in public or you may end up getting a knock on your door from the torch carrying "social and economic justice" mob. Just remember: Profit is evil.

Just stay quiet and you'll be fine. You've been warned.

You might have a look at the " WHORES " video I posted: That which is understood need not be discussed-therefore the lack of interest in Obama and His ' WELL YOU SAID THIS BUT YOU'RE GONNA DO THIS "

He's a puppet for the PTB just as Bush was only Bush and his Family actually have a seat at that table. ;)

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby frrostedman » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Cole and nesaie, I certainly wouldn't include you in the fake outrage group. Just about all of them have left the BV. :idea: :?
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 pm

A guest on a talk show I watched last night said (paraphrased), "For better or for worse, the public deserves the administration it puts into power."

It's obvious, but yet it was kind of chilling when I heard it.
frrostedman

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm

frrostedman wrote:Cole and nesaie, I certainly wouldn't include you in the fake outrage group. Just about all of them have left the BV. :idea: :?

Are you trying to get cole and nesaie in your circle jerk, Frostyflakeman?

Do you really need their help :?:

:lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby frrostedman » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Something is very wrong with you MS. And it pains me to say that because a trollette like you thrives on whatever attention it can get, good or bad.
frrostedman

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts