The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

The Final 4 UFO Hunters Episodes

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Shoe » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:29 pm

FYI
The Final Four Episodes of the UFO Hunters Season 3 that were never shown. This past season was canceled half way through and a Season 4 is probably not in the cards. But watching these eposides will help ratings if they are thinking about a 4th season. Below is a link breaking down each show and its content on the History Channel. Thursday Oct. 29th. 8pm to Midnight.
Please watch and reply to this post if you enjoy the show!
Thanks
http://www.history.com/schedule.do?acti ... T&x=13&y=6
Shoe

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:59 pm

So they cancelled it? Have they given a reason for this? I'm planning on watching this Thursday as I'd seen the preview for the show, something I haven't seen in a while. I hope they reconsider pulling the show.

Postby WarAngel » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:42 am

Is there any truth that the show runners were pressured to cancel it because the Hunters got close to something? Or is that just something a fan said?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts