The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Greatness Gone Too Soon

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:53 am

Those who leave us far too soon are often some of the most talented to ever live.
Such is the case with Freddy Mercury. Simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDckgX3oU_w

Just in case anyone has any doubt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T36Ez1pq ... re=related

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:02 am

Such a shame. If only he was still around now. :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:55 pm

He chose his own demise.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 pm

He chose aids?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:54 am

He chose his lifestyle that led to AIDS.

all he needed was a rubber.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby screamzero » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 am

...our troubles do tend to be of our own making....
screamzero

Postby Rob72 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:35 am

BloodStone wrote:He chose his own demise.

BloodStone...

Typical
Rob72

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:00 am

I think the word you’re looking for their Rob is `wanker` `tosser` of variations of `arse`. :lol:

That is a new level of inbreeding stupidity their BS. That’s got to go in your top five. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Rob72 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 am

Lashmar wrote:I think the word you’re looking for their Rob is `wanker` `tosser` of variations of `arse`. :lol:

That is a new level of inbreeding stupidity their BS. That’s got to go in your top five. :roll:

Any of those would work also.

If the guy died from coronary artery disease, as a result of eating too much fat, the <Place Favorite Name Here> wouldn't have said "all he had to do was eat fish and salad". Some people just feel the need to spray their morality all over the place like a weasel marking its territory.

Doesn't matter how he died, or why he died, he died too young, was very talented, and someone is simply trying to remember that person, for the talent they possessed, on the anniversary of the tribute concert held for him 17 years ago... I mean have a little class and keep your mouth shut if you can't say something nice about the person.

I still have most of that concert on VHS, excellent show, Freddie would have been pleased.
Rob72

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:35 am

I concur.

BloodStone, you and I know that if it was a straight guy that died from AIDS you wouldn't have said the same thing.

I'm here to let all of you religious individuals know, that ultimately your religion means nothing at all to anyone but you. YOUR morality, is YOURS! ;)

If it was law, they would have called it law and not religion. Hey, in my religion my god says that we've gone and screwed up the normal way of things and that homosexuals are put here to slow down the rate at which we multiply.!! :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts