The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

A personal apology to frrostedman.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby blackvault » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:30 pm

To everyone, especially frrostedman...

I wanted to take this opportunity to send a public and personal apology to frrostedman.

Although many warnings I have issued to others in the past were well founded, I accidentially sent one to frrostedman, and deleted one of the posts in this forum.

While going through the thread, I misread the intent of the message, and thought an example he was given was a thrown insult to another member.

So, I wanted to take this opportunity to send my sincerest apologies. frrostedman did not deserve the warning or the post being deleted.

It was my mistake. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby frrostedman » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:43 pm

I read the message and saw immediately how it could have been taken as me assaulting someone (greeney), especially by someone who wasn't following the thread step by step which you certainly shouldn't be expected to do. I was speaking in some weird 3rd person "this is what they think of you" style which I admit can be hard to decipher at first glance.

Thanks for clarifying though I should probably take this under advisement... I need to clean up my rhetoric a little bit.

Until my next mood swing! :twisted:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby blackvault » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Like I said, you did nothing wrong.

Despite not being able to follow every thread, I did follow that one. I just misread it :)

Thanks again for understanding, and here is to future mess-ups on my part... I am sure there will be more ;)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts